Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Else Remember Canelo Looking Like THIS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    There's the boxing nerds which is around 65%
    then theres the patriotic fanboys (you belong here)
    then theres the guys who wanna bring Race into every conversation
    Then there is the mentally unwell trolls who fit into the above 2 catergories (canelo maiddana /kigali etc)

HTH M8
    I've never had any boxing "patriotism" to speak of. I regularly mock nationalism among fans.
    You're confused. Maybe that's why you're always freaking out on me, negging me, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I only read the beginning so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, Wraps. You pay enough attention around here to know that I'm not "one of those".
      You get really enthusiastic but what separates you from "them" is that you are light hearted and playful. Those guys get seriously pissed about this shyt.

I do my fair share of trolling and nut hugging but when I am pressed to give an honest assessment it's always objective and fair imo.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Wtf?
        They did the mannequin challenge

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I do my fair share of trolling and nut hugging but when I am pressed to give an honest assessment it's always objective and fair imo.
          And, that's why I respect you good sir.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            It's rare I see nuthugger-esque post material from Redd Foxx.

Just lol @ thinking he's undergone incredible transformations and will develop into some monster.

The kid has more experience - that doesn't necessarily translate to becoming a better fighter - it should, but it doesn't, just like half of these clowns drive every day but are still crap drivers despite holding a license for 30 years. Like boxing, driving is a skill.

Canelo is the same low ring IQ, stiff, boxer puncher with bricks for feet that he was the first time I saw him.

Styles also make fights - Canelo rolling his upper body (still standing in his cinder blocks) against an opponent who can't take advantage of him doesn't mean he all of the sudden is a better more polished fighter.

I can't wait til Golovkin or someone of that relative caliber comes along because just like after Broner/Maidana I will be here serving hot crow like turkey at a homeless shelter on Thanksgiving.
            Hey bruh, watch yo mouf when addressing mah ***** Foxx, aight?

No but for real, I don't see this drastic change in Canelo that some people speak of. One thing you forgot to mention, he still puts his whole life behind every punch he throws as if every punch is supposed put your opponent down and out. After all these years he still doesn't understand that's not how it always works?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              They did the mannequin challenge

Replayed the Ronaldo part over and over and over again.

Comment

Is it me or Canelo Alvarez kinda look like that American actor Mark Wahlberg?

Comment

Someone please explain me now his head size and neck:

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Who the hell will pay to watch them again after that stunt? Both of them were at fault there...
                    Loma was basically mocking/taunting him at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Loma was basically mocking/taunting him at that point.
                      Yea but people paid money to watch a fight not a mockfest. They both could had done something there but chose not to. I can see why Loma would get a pass. I, personally, will not be tuning in to another Walters fight ever again.

Comment

Working...
                      X