Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Tyson Fury not prepared for rematch' - Dan Rafael

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone brought up Wlad not "proving" his injury on social media last fall. Well, Tyson didn't post a pic showing inflammation and things that can't be faked. I don't personally believe he faked but my sister in law is a makeup artist and I've seen her paint up stuff that looks just as real.
    (don't get crazy, I'm just stirring the pot)
    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 06-25-2016, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Reminds me of the spoiled Chavez JR! Giving up and postponing fights left and right. Oh my hand, My shoulder, My ankle? Postponing fights 20 days before and more than 30 lbs over weight!

Comment

I agree with Rafael. Yes the ankle looked bad and he's probably hurt, but I think the main reason was that he wasn't ready. Frank Warren even pointed out a month ago how he thought Team Klitschko was sneaky by prolonging the rematch announcement enough for Fury to get out of shape.

Comment

They postponed the fight because it barely sold any tickets. Fury's promoter, Fat Mick Hennessey, is the single worst promoter in boxing history. He has no concept of how to promote fights or fighters, hence why virtually every prominent boxer he has had had jumped ship.

Comment

Who's surprised? Really now.

Comment

Check out Peter Fury Twitter if you doubt it

I'm no doctor but it Looks pretty f.ucking real to me

Dans a hack and a embarrassment to the sport.

Comment

He was 40 lbs overweight a couple of weeks ago and I knew he was in trouble. That ankle sprain saved his ass. Now he will probably get even fatter sitting on his ass for another 6 weeks. He lacks the discipline to be a real champion...Cinchko will probably be in even better shape in 3 months and beat him in the rematch...maybe KO him.

Comment

He had an ankle injury period! It's irrelevant whether he was motivated or not. If he was ready he would be in the ring, he has already provide us with evidence and based on that am giving him a pass, we have boxer (The hacks favourites) who fake injury but do we see this sort of articles from this fat hack? No

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Check out Peter Fury Twitter if you doubt it

I'm no doctor but it Looks pretty f.ucking real to me

Dans a hack and a embarrassment to the sport.

He posted a video of him out on the piss last night, bouncing up and down on his supposed injured ankle.

Plenty of people were talking about the fight being postponed a week ago. This hasn't come from nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
                      He posted a video of him out on the piss last night, bouncing up and down on his supposed injured ankle.

Plenty of people were talking about the fight being postponed a week ago. This hasn't come from nowhere.
                      You don't think there's a difference between going out and being healthy enough for the biggest fight of your life

So with the injury supported by picture evidence you still
                      Doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X