No announcement yet.

Japanese Game Shows Are Awesome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    good luck man, that country has about 4 earthquakes a week and one would be like magnitude 8 something
    Well I lived in Mexico and went through that before. I'm wanting to plan it for next year, and this year maybe take a smaller vacation.

Comment

as others have said, they aren't speaking japanese. i can see why you'd assume that they were, however. japan pioneered the wild ass game show.

Comment

This is actually Chinese not Japanese, I was watching this next to my gf, who is chinese, I just didn't care cuz I know Chinese don't understand Japanese, but all of a sudden she looked at me and she was like: WTF are you watching? I was like I thought u didn't understand Japanese, she said I don't, this is Chinese u idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          that can't be real............................

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I'm planning my next vacation to Japan. Visiting London was cool, now I want to see far east.

What gets me about Japanese culture is that it's rooted in very traditional customs and now it's insane.

Women are super hot, food is bomb, country is beautiful, I want to go so bad. Trying to see when is the best time to go.
              Go dude. I just went this past winter. Best experience of my life. Definitely will be going back. All the food was insanely good too, unbelievable how high the quality is so consistently. Best food I've ever had in my life was either in Shizuoka or Kyoto.
              Last edited by samouraï; 07-10-2015, 12:26 AM.

Comment

I love Japanese culture.

Comment

Working...
                X