Carl Froch 'It was a one-sided whooping by Floyd Mayweather'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch 'It was a one-sided whooping by Floyd Mayweather'

Carl Froch's post fight summary was pretty spot on IMO:

'How I seen it was an absolute one-sided whooping by Mayweather. I only gave Manny Pacquiao two rounds, I can't see how you can score it much different.

That was a boxing purists performance. If you love boxing and understand what's going on, you know the score. What Floyd Mayweather did there was totally nullify Manny Pacquiao.

I said earlier that I was mesmerized by what Mayweather was doing, I can now understand why he's unbeaten and why he's so good. He's so technically proficient, he's got such a fast jab, his counter punching and then you've got the movement. When he's backed up you can't hit him, he just slides and gets out.

Mayweather took control early on by not letting Pacquiao get any work done at all. When Manny Pacquiao tried to get something done, he walked into that right hand.'

I gave Manny 4 rounds, but yes by and large, it was a fairly easy fight to score.

Comment

i think the boxing paying public is the one that got their ass whooped by that eyesore fight

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        i think the boxing paying public is the one that got their ass whooped by that eyesore fight
        Disapointing from both fighters. This is the first and last time im paying for a ppv

Gave manny 2-3 rounds

Comment

The Cobra ain't lyin'

Comment

Froch was completely in love with Mayweather by the end of the night. You could tell he was mesmerised by Floyd's skills.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Carl Froch's post fight summary was pretty spot on IMO:

'How I seen it was an absolute one-sided whooping by Mayweather. I only gave Manny Pacquiao two rounds, I can't see how you can score it much different.

That was a boxing purists performance. If you love boxing and understand what's going on, you know the score. What Floyd Mayweather did there was totally nullify Manny Pacquiao.

I said earlier that I was mesmerized by what Mayweather was doing, I can now understand why he's unbeaten and why he's so good. He's so technically proficient, he's got such a fast jab, his counter punching and then you've got the movement. When he's backed up you can't hit him, he just slides and gets out.

Mayweather took control early on by not letting Pacquiao get any work done at all. When Manny Pacquiao tried to get something done, he walked into that right hand.'
              Im so suprised Froch is mesmerized by Floyd considering Direll did the same shiet to him and he was called a runner

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                Im so suprised Froch is mesmerized by Floyd considering Direll did the same shiet to him and he was called a runner
                Dirrell actually ran that's why.

Comment

Mayweather was in front of Manny most of the fight.

Dirrell literally threw himself to the canvas on a few occasions to avoid punches. Those fights aren't remotely similar.

Comment

To my knowledge Mayweather wasn't dropping on the floor all the time & acting like a complete b1tch.

Comment

Working...
                    X