No announcement yet.

Kovalev just took a dump all over the Triple Duck's resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Yeah, it's methodical good description. Kovalev is more wild, also more vulnerable. I think SK has the greater handspeed too.
    Hand speed is definitely a big part of it. Love his jab too.

Comment

??? What is the connection between GGG and Kovalev? I don't get it?

Yes HBO hype up GGG MORE and is behind him more that is true but they show BOTH FIGHTERS. Kovalev is 1 Fight away from basically cleaning out his Division so he is in my Top 7-10 P4P Ranking Now FOR SURE! He gets Stevenson in that Ring and beat him then I have him Top 3

Kovalev is a trainers dream he is a Good Mixture of Boxing Skills, Power and also he gets no credit for his Footwork, Kovalev has damn good footwork and can move which makes him hard to clinch when he has you hurt because he can back out and reset and then come forward and finish you off

So yes HBO HYPES GGG more but no question Kovalev is the more COMPLETE FIGHTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        It's more like kovalev pooped all over Stevenson's resume.

Kovalev fighting top opposition while Stevenson hides behind papa haymon.
        ^^^^^^This

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Yes HBO hype up GGG MORE and is behind him more that is true but they show BOTH FIGHTERS. Kovalev is 1 Fight away from basically cleaning out his Division so he is in my Top 7-10 P4P Ranking Now FOR SURE! He gets Stevenson in that Ring and beat him then I have him Top 3

Kovalev is a trainers dream he is a Good Mixture of Boxing Skills, Power and also he gets no credit for his Footwork, Kovalev has damn good footwork and can move which makes him hard to clinch when he has you hurt because he can back out and reset and then come forward and finish you off

There is none. Nay Sayer likes to bash GGG every chance he gets the opportunity too. Why do you think he has so many Dildo's

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Just saying I wish Kovalev was appreciated more. He should be selling out venues in the USA as a headliner like GGG but instead has to fight in other fighter's home bases to draw a crowd or small arenas like where most of Main Events fights are held.

Comment

does anyone really believe wlad is a better fighter than kovalev p4p? what better skills does he have? holding? how is that poopsicle #2 on the list and kovalev isn't on at all? canelo better than him? that's a laugh

Comment

Who is GGG ducking. Ward is not someone he is ducking.

He would like to fight him when that fight has seasoned.

And GGG would ultimately lose that fight. But GGG is not afraid of anyone.

Comment

Kovalev cums inside of Andrea ward's mouth.

Comment

sissy boy ward needs to step up and take that loss against kovalev. he can just drop back down to 168 and continue his bum domination afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
                      That fight needs to season, and the competition needs to stop ducking GGG. Chavez is full of ****, Cotto is Roc Nations version of Aquacknis Chickenson, and Canelo is busy fighting Kirkland. GGG vs Canelo should be coming soon.
                      All that but u don't mention Ward ducking 175?? 168 has been cleaned out bro. What's left for the wrestler Ward??

Comment

Working...
                      X