Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not fighting pacquaio how much will it hurt floyds legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do banned posters get to make alts and come back with and make threads like this?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      why do banned posters get to make alts and come back with and make threads like this?
      There must be a way to IP block. They bring out the worst in me, I have to go to the other extreme to restore some equilibrium

Comment

As far as his legacy goes, I don't think it will affect it but he'll sure as hell will get tired of hearing about it. If he wants to save himself future headaches he has to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

It will hurt Pac More without this Fight he's Looking at some serious Prison time in 2 Countries

The American Media Loves Floyd now even More after the Canelo fight...The only Ones are Still "Butthurt" are the Pac Fans.....

Look at the Pac-Rios Sales.. they could careless about the dude sad to say!!!.....

U.S.A where the $$$ matters Floyd have that on lock..by his Attitude he could careless what ppl in internet cafe's in 3rd world Countries think!!!! they dont buy ppv's

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Well put, Pac ultimately has wins over Barrera 2x, JMM 2x, Morales 2x, Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Oscar, Ledwabo, in reality Bradley too, these aren't just leadings names, they are some of the best fighters ever (mainly talkin bout MAB, JMM and EM). In m#a lot of those fights Manny was the underdog, he was supposed to lose but he didn't.

Floyd has a deceiving resume, names like Cotto, Mosley, Oscar, Castillo and Corrales. 2 of those names are b level at best and the others were no longer anywhere near their primes.

Those are the facts
            Let me get this straight, in the same breath you hype up wins for Manny against Oscar, Cotto, Clottey, and Margarito, yet you put down wins for Floyd against Oscar, Cotto, Mosley, Castillo, and Corrales? The fact you have Clottey on your list shows how you feel.
            Last edited by smoothsmg; 12-12-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothsmg View Post
              Let me get this straight, in the same breath you hype up wins for Manny against Oscar, Cotto, Clottey, and Cotto, yet you put down wins for Floyd against Oscar, Cotto, Mosley, Castillo, and Corrales? The fact you have Clottey on your list shows how you feel.
              Just shows how ignorant and bias some Pacman fans are. Nothing new here sir.

Comment

Why do you clowns keep making the same threads over and over again about who's ducking who? What does it even matter? The fight hasn't happened and probably won't happen. Some of you people have been saying the same **** for 4 straight years. Its pathetic. Who exactly are you trying to convince?

Comment

Who do you guys look back at and say their legacy is tarnished? Exactly nobody cause thats just bs Pac fans wanna say like it will really matter....When I get older im gonna look at it and tell people it was Pac/Arum who turned down the fight with Floyd and I will have truth and facts on my side. Cause Pac turned down the first attempt because he wouldnt take a drug test...WHICH IS TRUE......lol, Then his promoter Bob Arum said he had to build a Stadium, and turned down the second attempt because of that, The third time Pac said no because he wanted more money. THE FACTS ARE PAC DUCKED MONEY MAY 3 TIMES. + EVERYONE KNOWS FLOYD WOULD'VE KNOCKED HIM OUT ANYWAY PLUS EVERYONE KNEW PAC WAS ON STEROIDS
                  IS ROCKY MARCIANO'S LEGACY TARNISHED FOR NOT FIGHTING ALI AND PROTECTING HIS 0?
                  Last edited by MRCHOKEaMF; 12-12-2013, 10:07 AM.

Comment

It will have a slight impact, minimal compared to 09/10 because of KTFO6 and Floyd's subsequent schooling of Canelo. To the casuals KTFO6 essentially highlighted Pac as being the inferior fighter of the two, and according to ESPN casuals Floyd is a Top 5 ATG after the Canelo win (lol).

Twelve or thirteen years ago everyone said Roy Jones Jr was a brave exciting warrior who brought the action, while Bernard Hopkins was a boring coward wrestler who was ducking a Roy rematch. We all can see how that one played out.

Comment

Floyd will fight him, when he's slowed down enough for him not to be a threat.

Comment

Working...
                      X