No announcement yet.

I know why people hate Floyd,and imma say it like it is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    WOW! what a pathetic life this kid must have. I wouldn't even believe this level of dick riding was even possible if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. What more can you say about it?
    Why are you just realizing this? Have you not come across Larry's tweets to 50? Im pretty sure you have...

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      he did not face margo or cotto then because he had left top rank cause arum did not wanna guarantee him the money he wanted and did not want to make the oscar fight so left and fought everyone he wanted to face except margo who was still with top rank,notice as soon as cotto left him and floyd fought no problem..if he did not face the #1 ya'll would be on here claiming he was ducking them just like brian kenny was say before he fought baldo and like that dude on the radio was saying before he faced mosley
      Excuses all you have are lies and excuses Larrold
      Why can he fight a washed up cotto that clearly lost but gave he a good scrap at 154 but not Sergio?
      Floyd and his fans are full of BS excuses and that is another reason he gets all the hate

get it through your head Larrold, most of us know that Floyd is super talented and has shown signs of greatness however he fails time and time again to show just how great he really is. He fails to test himself. I understand its his health so he has that right just dont go around talking about being the best when you wont fully test yourself by fighting the biggest challenges

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Why are you just realizing this? Have you not come across Larry's tweets to 50? Im pretty sure you have...
        where can we find these tweets?

Comment

This is the last time imma speak on this and im gonna preach the gospel like it or not.People hate Floyd cause of their imperfections in life,they try to hate on the people he faced even tho IT IS A FACT HE HAS FACED THE #1 FIGHTER IN EVERY DIVISION HE HAS FOUGHT AT(AT 140 HATTON WAS CHAMP AND REFUSED TO FACE HIM,GATTI WAS THE #1 CONTENDER HENCE RANKED #1 BY THE RING LOOK IT UP I TELL NO LIE) You hate him because he has a loud mouth and flashes the money he has EARNED,did not rob anyone did not sell any dope,he sacrificed his body and worked hard for what he had.This man has defeated every champion that has been placed in front on him,every obstacle in his life he has faced and dealt with it.Are you upset because you let the obstacles in your life beat you down?are you upset that you have failed??well do something about it other then hate on Floyd,This guy is great because he worked for it and earned it,no 1 gave him ****.name me another fighter who won 8 titles(hell should be 9)in 5 divisions,3 lineal titles,all while remaining undefeated,go ahead i'll wait,out 0f 43 fights half of them have been title fights.You hate Floyd because in reality you hate yourself and your short comings,and now you will hate me for having the balls to tell you why you hate........

Now shut up and

and it's intriguing that you should admire all these qualities that are quite antithetical of your own disposition. opposites attract, i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. Larryx View Post
            this is the last time imma speak on this and im gonna preach the gospel like it or not.people hate floyd cause of their imperfections in life,they try to hate on the people he faced even tho it is a fact he has faced the #1 fighter in every division he has fought at(at 140 hatton was champ and refused to face him,gatti was the #1 contender hence ranked #1 by the ring look it up i tell no lie) you hate him because he has a loud mouth and flashes the money he has earned,did not rob anyone did not sell any dope,he sacrificed his body and worked hard for what he had.this man has defeated every champion that has been placed in front on him,every obstacle in his life he has faced and dealt with it.are you upset because you let the obstacles in your life beat you down?are you upset that you have failed??well do something about it other then hate on floyd,this guy is great because he worked for it and earned it,no 1 gave him ****.name me another fighter who won 8 titles(hell should be 9)in 5 divisions,3 lineal titles,all while remaining undefeated,go ahead i'll wait,out 0f 43 fights half of them have been title fights.you hate floyd because in reality you hate yourself and your short comings,and now you will hate me for having the balls to tell you why you hate........

Now shut up and

did u wipe your mouth? There's still floyd's cumm coming out of your mouth!

Comment

I dont know why you care so much Larry, Floyd could care less about you and your thoughts because if he did care you wouldnt be unemployed! you would be on the payroll with TMT! HA F @G

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Excuses all you have are lies and excuses Larrold
                Why can he fight a washed up cotto that clearly lost but gave he a good scrap at 154 but not Sergio?
                Floyd and his fans are full of BS excuses and that is another reason he gets all the hate

get it through your head Larrold, most of us know that Floyd is super talented and has shown signs of greatness however he fails time and time again to show just how great he really is. He fails to test himself. I understand its his health so he has that right just dont go around talking about being the best when you wont fully test yourself by fighting the biggest challenges
                Sergio is a middleweight hasnt been at 154 for 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I dont know why you care so much Larry, Floyd could care less about you and your thoughts because if he did care you wouldnt be unemployed! you would be on the payroll with TMT! HA F @G
                  unemployed?i work 5 days a week sometime 6,pay my own bills and take care of my own kids..where you got this nonsense from is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    did u wipe your mouth? There's still floyd's cumm coming out of your mouth!
                    I know you aint talking just look at yo damn screen name

Comment

I know you aint talking just look at yo damn screen name
                      good shout.

Comment

Working...
                      X