Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley on Amir Khan lost. "He should now thank me for not whooping his ass."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley on Amir Khan lost. "He should now thank me for not whooping his ass."

Responding to Fans on twitter mentioning him

I will smothered the **** out of Khan running a marathon in the ring with me will not be possible. LMAO!!!!! Great Job Lamont!! Well done and deserved. Lol!!! Khan ain't **** and if Peterson can do that he should now thank me for not whooping his ass. I haven't ducked anyone and if Khan would of focused more on tonights fight instead me maybe he could have prove something 2nite. Dude u are tlkng nothing but nonsense since u have all this time to know nothing why don't u research. He was offered to Fight me after I fought Lamont and he didn't want it.
    http://twitter.com/#!/Timbradleyjr

I'd say he is being a prick but before the fight Khan was chatting a lot of **** so his words are understandable.

Comment

lol it's bradley's turn to talk **** against khan.

Comment

Again, I don't see what he's so happy about. Those titles that now belong to Lamont could've been his, and most likely the Ring belt too.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          Responding to Fans on twitter mentioning him

http://twitter.com/#!/Timbradleyjr
          You still the top Dawg Timmy

Comment

This is BS.... he doesn't reply to my tweets.. just the idiots hating or butthurt Khan lost

Comment

To bad u ducked him idiot.This would of been ur victory

Comment

God, I can't ****ing stand fighters who duck, and then have the gall to ride on another fighters wave for beating the figher they ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                  Again, I don't see what he's so happy about. Those titles that now belong to Lamont could've been his, and most likely the Ring belt too.
                  He'd rather have Pac,and the num 1 P4P status..

Comment

Stop running Kahn

Comment

Working...
                    X