Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito nuthuggers who call Miguel heartless and a coward think about this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChangoHater View Post
    ***** ass ***** crying about wraps and his gay ass dad Dying lol he also has a gay son SMFH
    lol cotto's son is a little fruity isnt he lol

Comment

Margarito shouldnt be allowed to talk **** about Cotto until he avenges the loss to his daddy Shane Mosely. We wont even mention his other losses to Pac and Pwill, guy has no right to alk **** to anyone!

Comment

Old man you forget who you talk to I'm the one who you blocked after Lopez simio got owned by Salido chimp
        You are the same idiot I verbally abuse here every few weeks before you get banned. Who else but your dumb ass thinks "chango" is an insult. Grow up junior. You are the dumbest of the all the Marga******s.

Comment

Originally posted by money.j-210 View Post
          lol cotto's son is a little fruity isnt he lol
          Go watch Chavez Jr with drool coming out his mouth and looking like a 8yr old ho mo during a Chavez Sr interview. He makes Cotto's stepson look badass. Youtube...

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
            You are the same idiot I verbally abuse here every few weeks before you get banned. Who else but your dumb ass thinks "chango" is an insult. Grow up junior. You are the dumbest of the all the Marga******s.
            the only abuse i witness is the Puerto ricans when they Face Superior Mexican Fighters then i log on here and see the list of excuses by there fans sad really with there 1 champ

Comment

Cotto has plenty of heart and is always in exciting fights, to say otherwise is laughable on the basis that one time after taking a massive beating maybe even with rock hard casts under Tony's gloves is plasterito nutthuggery of the highest order.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                Margarito shouldnt be allowed to talk **** about Cotto until he avenges the loss to his daddy Shane Mosely. We wont even mention his other losses to Pac and Pwill, guy has no right to alk **** to anyone!
                THIS is what I keep saying... How the fack can his little btches keep saying how warrior he is when doesn't have the HEART to mention Mosley, Williams or Pacquaio ever??

Comment

the only abuse i witness is the Puerto ricans when they Face Superior Mexican Fighters then i log on here and see the list of excuses by there fans sad really with there 1 champ
                  Excuses? You mean like Chavez being too old when he got facked up by Randall?

Or Montiel being too small for Donaire when he was left moonwalkin on his back?

Or Margarito being "drained" when Mosley RAPED his slow
                  indian ass?

Or Vargas being too young for Tito?

Or Rafa being too old for Lopez?

Listen kid, you are too dumb to engage ANYBODY on this forum. Sit back and watch.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                    Excuses? You mean like Chavez being too old when he got facked up by Randall?

Or Montiel being too small for Donaire when he was left moonwalkin on his back?

Or Margarito being "drained" when Mosley RAPED his slow
                    indian ass?

Or Vargas being too young for Tito?

Or Rafa being too old for Lopez?

Listen kid, you are too dumb to engage ANYBODY on this forum. Sit back and watch.
                    Not me I make No excuses

Comment

Not me I make No excuses
                      You should make a few excuses for your stupid comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X