Jean Pascals pants weren't even that tight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
    dude,,, the stats don't mean **** after 2 rounds
    This isn't the proper venue to debate that topic. Lets not highjack a thread about tight jeans to talk about Boxing.

Comment

The other day I was at the barber shop. And in came in a cholo. I know this is about jeans, but anyways he was wearing NBA shorts, I swear those shorts were at about his knees and they reached his ankles, from far you could of sworn he was wearing baggy jeans. The only reason I couldn't see his underwear (not that I wanted to) was due to his XXXL T-shirt.

Comment

Most things are tight to Fat Yanks

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          You can't even get people to like you on the internet, where you can be anyone you want to be. I doubt you're a huge hit the ladies.

Comment

Tight jeans/skinny jeans are for women, ****sexuals, wannabe ****sexuals, men who dont know theyre ****sexuals yet, girly boys, **** boys, boy toys, fruit booties, fruits, fruitcakes, flamers, fairies, ass bandits, butt pirates, and for lil wayne, who happens to be all of the above.

Real men wear regular pants that fit properly! Not some pants that your little 12 year old sister can fit into.

SMH at any "man" who wears skinny tight pants!

Comment

I don't mind having jeans that are kinda tight around my thighs and legs but definatly not around my sausage. It makes it too hard to sit down and try to get **** out of ur pockets

And I'm not a fatass, I prefer to wear a 36 but still wear 34 sometimes.

And tight jeans are different from tight slacks

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                because being a criminal is so cool

apparently

Some even say you need to be a criminal because it's a human habit. Very funny.

Comment

those super tight.. heck skinny jeans are just gay like them **** hoppers in hip hop these days. smh

all normal regular fit here

Comment

Comment

Ridiculous......

And remember guys: pretending to pimp your ride doesn't hide your gheyness.

Comment

Working...
                      X