Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant believe the OVERREACTION to this so-called "sucker punch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closet ***** defends cheap shot shocker...

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
      If Victor did that to Floyd, causing Floyd to lose his first fight, *****s would be calling foul. True story.

Or lemme guess, they'd accept it as a legit move and congratulate Victor for a job well done?
      who cares? theyd be wrong too. u dont headbutt and then think **** is cool. idc who the fighter is, u do something blatantly illegal, i will never fault the other guy for retaliating. thats what *****es do. smack u, say sorry and expect u not to hit back. ****outtahere.

Comment

If Victor did that to Floyd, causing Floyd to lose his first fight, *****s would be calling foul. True story.

Or lemme guess, they'd accept it as a legit move and congratulate Victor for a job well done?
        that wouldn't happen to floyd because he's not a dumba$s =/

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Look. Everyone here can tell you that I cant stand Floyd the person. If he did something really f'd up, i'd be the first to call him out on it. Truth is, Ortiz let his guard down and Floyd jumped on the opportunity to land the quick 1-2. He did it to both Gatti and Mosley.
          I agree. I believe Ortiz was to blame because he inititated a dirty fight and he was caught slippin. It was completely legal, but to complain about why Floyd haters are so upset about it is kinda dumb. Fact is, *****s WOULD be extemely upset if the shoe was on the other foot. They act like that was completely ok and there was nothing unethical about it. But they just saying that because the outcome came out in Floyd's favor.

Comment

There is no outcry...........Victor Ortiz is the stupid one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Closet ***** defends cheap shot shocker...
              I've actually been called a "*****". LMAO!

Comment

lol i remember when people were saying that manny should punch mosley when he wanted to touch gloves.

Comment

I agree. I believe Ortiz was to blame because he inititated a dirty fight and he was caught slippin. It was completely legal, but to complain about why Floyd haters are so upset about it is kinda dumb. Fact is, *****s WOULD be extemely upset if the shoe was on the other foot. They act like that was completely ok and there was nothing unethical about it. But they just saying that because the outcome came out in Floyd's favor.
                  yep, *****s gonna nuthug, FMJ could take a crap on their own mother and most of them would defend it, it's not healthy.

Comment

If Floyd let his guard down and got caught out there, what would be their defense? Who the fk told Ortiz to go hug Floyd then forget he was in a fight??

Comment

Props to you. I wish there were more Pac fans like you. Ortiz should've read Floyd's body language, and should've been aware that he wasn't going let him slide like Floyd let Judah slide. He had his guard when Ortiz tried to hugged him, and he did what any wise Boxer would do. Was it very unsportsmanlike? ABSOLUTELY. Should Floyd be discredited for Ortiz's lacks of awareness and common sense? Absolutely not.
                      Last edited by Carpe Diem; 09-18-2011, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X