No announcement yet.

Are you ordering Mayweather vs Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    No just as a example. So there's always I need.

I would have even ordered Haye vs Klit if it was on PPV...even though the winner was blatant.

Now to talk about a mismatch was Roy Jones vs Tito Trinidad, dude couldn't touch Roy on his worse day.
    OK, again that's fine and dandy. At the end of the day some people prefer competitiveness over legitimacy. So it say it doesn't matter it's quite ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      OK, again that's fine and dandy. At the end of the day some people prefer competitiveness over legitimacy. So it say it doesn't matter it's quite ******ed.
      Also just joking about the Roy and Tito fight, I know your a Tito fan.

Comment

Getting to watch it for free. At least the military can get some things right in that they are getting this fight for us. Rec center will be packed like crazy!!! LOL, they have Mayweather vs Ortiz flyers all over the chow hall out here!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Getting to watch it for free. At least the military can get some things right in that they are getting this fight for us. Rec center will be packed like crazy!!! LOL, they have Mayweather vs Ortiz flyers all over the chow hall out here!
          That sounds fun, I have no Sport Bars in my city, and Hooters were shutdown and even then they only played UFC fights.

Comment

Ordering it on HD.

Mayweather fights are the boxing event of the year...

Comment

Used to buy PPVs all the time but this one I'm gonna stream it.

Comment

Hell yeah, watching it with some of the homies. Drinking and chillin. Good times.

Comment

Yes, but my wife is giving me a hard time about spending the 60 bucks lol.

Comment

watching it at a ***** friends house

save money + fun

so if the fight becomes disappointly boring i'll have fun still on the table with lots of food

they asked me to buy soda for everyone ekkk gues will be spending around 25-30 dollars lol

its still better than giving that money for floyd to just burn or spend another 1 1/2 year vacation though, wont support his arse :P

Comment

Yes, mom's ordering it. Family coming over to watch it. Hopefully it's a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X