Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley schools anyone who accuses him of headbutting..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romebyko View Post

Sure he will...
    Who's really the troll?

BS from Bradley - all those headbutts were accidental?.... sure. You'd have to be a naive cunt to believe that

Can't wait till Khan ends this hypejobs run in July. He's very determined i'll give him that, but he can't carry on with this headbutt stuff without getting called out for it. He claims he would have beaten those guys without the headbutts - well then why didn't he not headbutt them? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I like tim but the butts have got to stop
      So does elbows to the back off the neck and clinching but I don't here anybody talking bout that why not??Is it cause that's Khan's dirty tactic's??

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
        Who's really the troll?

BS from Bradley - all those headbutts were accidental?.... sure. You'd have to be a naive cunt to believe that

Can't wait till Khan ends this hypejobs run in July. He's very determined i'll give him that, but he can't carry on with this headbutt stuff without getting called out for it. He claims he would have beaten those guys without the headbutts - well then why didn't he not headbutt them? SMH
        Listen troll show me the intentional butt from Bradley until that time get Bradley;s **** out ya mouth son and don't come in here calling people names..I'm a very respectful poster I expect the same..Don't get mad cause you can't prove intent(mainly cause there is none)..So fuvk off..

Comment

Yea but if ya listen to the whole thing he said that Devon leans in and clinch's(which if ya have two eyes you should have been able to see)which causes butts..He also says he comes in with his chin tucked and works the body,guys don't like it to the body so they lean in and poke their body out it that Timmy's fault??Is he not suppose to tuck his chin??Do you guy's on here know better then a professional ref who is in the ring and has the best view to call if the butt is intentional or not??He said that whole gym bit to be politically correct..
          But he recognised it as a PROBLEM himself and he knows fans are turning away from him for that very reason, that's my point.

Intentional or not his fighting style causes headbutts and not just against leftys

Comment

So does elbows to the back off the neck and clinching but I don't here anybody talking bout that why not??Is it cause that's Khan's dirty tactic's??
            Are you seriously comparing Khan's 'dirty' tactics to Bradley's consistent headbutting?

Stop being unreasonable - sure, i'll admit bradley would probably have won all those fights without headbutts, but it's certainly an advantage to have a half-blind opponent.

Comment

Who's really the troll?

Is he not suppose to tuck his chin??Is he not supposed to be aggressive??

Comment

Is he not suppose to tuck his chin??Is he not supposed to be aggressive??
                Yes, but lot's of fighters do that without causing headbutts.

You're trying to defend what is indefensible. if it was a one-off, it wouldnt be a problem - but 6 opponents all in a row. Come on man

Comment

Are you seriously comparing Khan's 'dirty' tactics to Bradley's consistent headbutting?

Stop being unreasonable - sure, i'll admit bradley would probably have won all those fights without headbutts, but it's certainly an advantage to have a half-blind opponent.
                  Let me ask you why was'int Peterson butted and cut like others(who were being dominated at the time the butts accured)??It's because Peterson was not leaning forward and clinching all day..In a fight **** happens,but most of these guys once Bradley get's in their guard they wanna lean in and clinch..Bradley is not the only one at fault in these clashes from what I've seen..Campbell was getting his ass beat all around the ring that was not intent,Alexander started the fight out with headbutts and caused the head butt that ended the fight..Why Bradley get's the blame is beyond me..

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled... View Post
                    But he recognised it as a PROBLEM himself and he knows fans are turning away from him for that very reason, that's my point.

Intentional or not his fighting style causes headbutts and not just against leftys
                    He is a small fighter and fights small and fighters want to take that advantage way from him..Butts happen because these taller fighters are trying to get away from punishment,like I said the ref is in the ring if there was intent he would be the first to see it..

Comment

Let me ask you why was'int Peterson butted and cut like others(who were being dominated at the time the butts accured)??It's because Peterson was not leaning forward and clinching all day..In a fight **** happens,but most of these guys once Bradley get's in their guard they wanna lean in and clinch..Bradley is not the only one at fault in these clashes from what I've seen..Campbell was getting his ass beat all around the ring that was not intent,Alexander started the fight out with headbutts and caused the head butt that ended the fight..Why Bradley get's the blame is beyond me..
                      Why don't you just answer my question?

Why all 6 opponents? People lean forward and clinch in lot's of fight. Stuff like that is part of the game. Are you claiming that it's NEVER bradley's fault?

If you are, i think i can come to the conclusion you're an unreasonable nuthugger

Comment

Working...
                      X