Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was it a premature stoppage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stoppage. The ref actually gave Roy a chance, he did a great job. No one can blame him for having respect for Roy's legacy and I don't think anyone wanted to see Roy leave the ring permanently hurt. Well maybe some of you but not most people.

Comment

Damn, I must be crazy then because I still dont think its legit. Sure his legs are shakey but what difference does that make if youre not getting hit? Dude didnt land anything. Just because RJ is out that instant doesnt mean he cant get his legs back in another minute or at the end of the round. Again, I could see if dude was landing but he wasnt doing anything. Infact, he was having such a hard time that he was trying to pull RJ's gloves down so that he could land a punch. I wouldnt have stopped that ****. RJ is not throwing back and his legs are wobbly but as long as your up and not taking any punishment then why stop it? With that being said, RJ hasnt shown in the Tarver & Johnson loss that he recovers well so he probably was done anywas. Still wouldnt have stopped it though

Comment

His left hand was down, his usual arrogant stance...ofcourse he'll run into a punch sooner or later..Greens camp had a gameplan and realized that they could take advantage of RJJ's style...left hand down...throw a right hand bomb and bye bye RJJ

Comment

Ill get a better look tonight. Still think it seemed early though.

Comment

Working...
          X