Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Cotto Vs Margarito A Brutal Beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Cotto Vs Margarito A Brutal Beating?

I mean usually in a knockout victory u have one guy getting hit in the button and not getting up
    now take a look at cotto face blood coming from his mouth, nose and he had a cut over his eye
    if cotto got hit with a hard punch and didnt get up he woulda been saved from all the accumulation of punishment it would have been better for his health

u could see him at the end all bloodied and without any energy left would u consider it a brutal beating?
    what do u think?
    yes it was
    82.22%
    nah
    17.78%

Brutal beating is an understatement, Cotto was on life support.

Comment

Margarito has no regard for anyone's health.

Comment

Margarito has been arrested and now is in The Hague being trialled for crimes against the Puerto Rican Humanity.

Comment

Cotto didn't take that many shots in the first 6 rounds, even rounds 8 and 9 were OK for him so not really a brutal beating but the shots he did take were big, big shots and it was a brutal loss psychologically.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            Cotto didn't take that many shots in the first 6 rounds, even rounds 8 and 9 were OK for him so not really a brutal beating but the shots he did take were big, big shots and it was a brutal loss psychologically.
            I beg to differ sir, Tony landed some really good bombs on Cotto early on, specially to the body, it's just that HBO are too biased and only showed Cotto's shots because they were obviously the "prettier" shots. It was after the 6th that Tony started head hunting and ****ed Cotto all up, by round 2 Cotto had already a small cut on his right eye, a broken nose and semi busted lip.

Comment

well it really was the only way
              like they say margarito doesnt only beat u, he beats u up

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
                I beg to differ sir, Tony landed some really good bombs on Cotto early on, specially to the body, it's just that HBO are too biased and only showed Cotto's shots because they were obviously the "prettier" shots. It was after the 6th that Tony started head hunting and ****ed Cotto all up, by round 2 Cotto had already a small cut on his right eye, a broken nose and semi busted lip.
                He landed some good shots in round 2, which was the only round I thought he won in the first 6, round 7 he landed big shots, 8 and 9 were OK for Cotto although Margarito was able to get through occasionally, 10 and 11 were Cotto's worst rounds in the fight obviously, his face didn't get really busted up until the second half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  He landed some good shots in round 2, which was the only round I thought he won in the first 6, round 7 he landed big shots, 8 and 9 were OK for Cotto although Margarito was able to get through occasionally, 10 and 11 were Cotto's worst rounds in the fight obviously, his face didn't get really busted up until the second half of the fight.
                  Yup, body shots got to him earlier on.

Comment

I think it was a brutal beating TBH, Even though Cotto was landing more and prettier shots all his shots was towards Margarito's head which that monster took well.

But Margarito was landing bombs on Cotto's chest, Hips and head and all those powershots took there toll on Cotto who slowed down enough for Rito to catch up on him in the later rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X