Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm suprised Shaw is mentioning Cloud as Dawson's next fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no suprise. a big name with not a huge risk. they just dont view cloud as a great fighter but he has a close to mainstream name so easy choice. focused chad stops him in 6.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      Fck it,Winner gets the winner of hopkins-pascall.
      ****ttt that sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
        So are you saying that it has more to do with Chad being backed into a corner rather than him really wanting to face Cloud? I think there may be some truth to that. But then again, this is the same channel approving Freddy Hernandez as Berto's next fight.

I think that loss for Dawson might be the best thing to happen to him. He needed a wakeup call. Everytime I've seen him lose a round it's cause he takes rounds off, gets inactive then lets the other fighter get aggressive and score points or hurt him. He needs to get hungry and get more aggressive. Other than that he is one of the best fighters I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
          I think that loss for Dawson might be the best thing to happen to him. He needed a wakeup call. Everytime I've seen him lose a round it's cause he takes rounds off, gets inactive then lets the other fighter get aggressive and score points or hurt him. He needs to get hungry and get more aggressive. Other than that he is one of the best fighters I have seen.
          That's why It's impossible for me to be a fan of the guy. He gets paid all this money to fight on HBO and he fights like nothing is on the line. No passion, no drive. Just a lame fighter all around. It seems like most of his fans were just groupies too. Props to him if what I'm making this thread about is really true though.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            Seems like they would want something easier after that loss he suffered. Still have to see it to believe it.
            Believe it or not Dawson has challenged many top tier fighters in the past, whether he gets or not, that's a different story.

IMO Dawson beats Cloud with no trouble, AND can beat Pascal in the rematch...and beat B-HOP too.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Boxing is starting to change with its demand. No longer can fighters expect big paydays and large events unless it is against an opponent that sparks interest. I think this is going to revive boxing but for a long period in the future we might start seeing jam packed cards with two big names on it. In the past we wouldn't of gotten that because there was enough demand to split them up in separate venues. I love the future of boxing. Dawson should want the fight, he is better than Cloud and Pascal. Just an off night for an extremely gifted but pampered fighter imo.
              Nice post I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Working...
              X