Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Mitchell - Is he the next British Super Hype job???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Mitchell - Is he the next British Super Hype job???

He is decent, ut he will get destroyed by the top LWs and at 130 Guerrero and Martinez KHO!!! But he can win a title thats or sure!!!

Comment

he's only had one fight at Lightweight.

he's a Super Featherweight, don't know if he's had trouble making the weight though.

Comment

I wasn't impressed really. Fair enough he had a good gameplan and stuck to it, but he didn't do anything that really impressed me or made me think he has what it takes to grab a world title.

Comment

I think he could definitely win a world title, I think he still makes super-feath. He is pretty fast and a lot better than nicky cook, I think he would beat martinez, mitchell has faster hands and is tough, good chin

Comment

I thought he was supposed to be fighting Roman Martinez at super feather? I would fancy him to take that easily. Bit tougher up at lightweight but he could definitely win a title.

Comment

i thuink he is capable of winning a title but i think the top dogs might defeat him.

i don't think anyone is making him out to be the next big thing, he is a very good fighter though one that deserves more support/credit than he gets.

Comment

i wouldnt say hes being hyped too much. he will win a title, but he does struggle to make super-feather.

Comment

Nothing beats seeing a British hypejob being exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    I thought he was supposed to be fighting Roman Martinez at super feather? I would fancy him to take that easily. Bit tougher up at lightweight but he could definitely win a title.
                    Huh? You crazy? Martinez would walk him down and TKO him late, Mitchell dont have the power to make Martinez think twice!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X