Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI UFC 48 will be June 19th

Comment

Originally posted by Gman
      I just don't se how people are Matt is a boring fighter. You match hime up with the right guy and you got a kick ass fight. If you think that baroni-linland 2 was a kick ass fight because of baroni you're on crack. Those takedowns were some of the best I've ever seen in mma.
      I agree. Matt attempts to finish fights, and he doesn't just lay there and hope for a decision, e.g Arona. His stand-up looked a little better against Vitale, so I see improvement in that department.
      Matt is the number one guy in his division. He DESERVES another shot. Of course, we all know the game Dana's playing here. He wants guys that will put asses into the seats. And if it means shutting out top fighters like Lindland and Sherk for loudmouths like Murray and Baroni, then so be it. It's a hard pill to swallow, but that's the business.

Comment

Matts problem is that is he too good of a wrestler. He gets people down, and they stall, so the fight looks boring. The only people that have really tried to do something against him were Bustamante and Baroni and they both turned out to be exciting fights (Baroni both times, although I haven't seen all of the first fight). Lindland needs to fight someone that has the balls to actually fight him back. Not someone thats gonna stall out on the ground because they are afriad of giving up position

Comment

Working...
        X