Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you prefer to have a female or male boss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a lot of jobs, but only three cool bosses in my life, two were men and one was a woman, my current one actually.

If really depends. Some female bosses don't know how to conduct themselves and act like spoiled children when things aren't going right. Some male bosses have ego issues and inferiority complex. They just have to push their weight around because they know they have the smallest dick in the room.

The most "vindictive" bosses I've had were male. They were the most clever at finding ways to **** people over and seem to enjoy it more.

Women are more likely to tell you how ****ty of a job you're doing more often though. They also have more of a tendency to play favorites, I've been on both sides of that.

The best boss is the one I don't have to see everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Male.

To be fair though the only female boss I have had in my life was my aunt and I just did nothing all day.
      This is how I feel whenever I get a black boss. lol! No offense to the brothas because honestly if I were to have a male boss Id prefer them to be black or Hawaiin (like I have right now) because you know with a brotha you are not going to do no more than you have to. lol!

Black NCO's and SNCO's were the best to work for in the Marines.

Comment

i prefer to have no boss tbh

my direct report is a female but our VP is a male

i dont really care as long as they dont **** with me and just let me do my job

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I've had a lot of jobs, but only three cool bosses in my life, two were men and one was a woman, my current one actually.

If really depends. Some female bosses don't know how to conduct themselves and act like spoiled children when things aren't going right. Some male bosses have ego issues and inferiority complex. They just have to push their weight around because they know they have the smallest dick in the room.

The most "vindictive" bosses I've had were male. They were the most clever at finding ways to **** people over and seem to enjoy it more.

Women are more likely to tell you how ****ty of a job you're doing more often though. They also have more of a tendency to play favorites, I've been on sides of that.

The best boss is the one I don't have to see everyday.
          The bolded is 110% true for me to Willy. Women tend to be less impulsive then men with their decisions which is why.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i prefer to have no boss tbh

my direct report is a female but our VP is a male

i dont really care as long as they dont **** with me and just let me do my job
            Yeah I agree, Id love to be my own boss but I got a family so my secure 9 - 5 suits me. & yeah, my boss is cool because he leaves me the f alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              This is how I feel whenever I get a black boss. lol! No offense to the brothas because honestly if I were to have a male boss Id prefer them to be black or Hawaiin (like I have right now) because you know with a brotha you are not going to do no more than you have to. lol!

Black NCO's and SNCO's were the best to work for in the Marines.
              You are right about black NCOs and SNCOs lmao. Hispanics were the worst, they killed us.

Well when I worked for my aunt I did the books at the bar and "helped behind the bar" (drank and talked to the drunk dude who was there 24/7)

I work for Amazon now and my boss is a super hippie, I rarely ever see him anyway I just sit in my office all night

Comment

Female, from experience. Although appreciate they can be a nightmare too, maybe im just lucky with the ones ive had. Surprised most people are saying male, usually thought women prefer a male boss and men prefer a female boss, usually theres less arguments and the arguments they do have arent as major.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Yeah I agree, Id love to be my own boss but I got a family so my secure 9 - 5 suits me. & yeah, my boss is cool because he leaves me the f alone.

i was planning to only keep this job for 2 years because it looks nice on the resume...

i've been here for 10

but to your point, there are drawbacks to both...some female bosses overcompensate or get moody...some male bosses hate because the rest of the team might not like them as much as you

as long as the money hits the account every other Thursday and im allowed to keep taking 4 weeks off with no questions, we cool

Comment

I'm the boss but I do have a boss. The answer to OP question is neither my best boss was gay.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i was planning to only keep this job for 2 years because it looks nice on the resume...

i've been here for 10

but to your point, there are drawbacks to both...some female bosses overcompensate or get moody...some male bosses hate because the rest of the team might not like them as much as you

as long as the money hits the account every other Thursday and im allowed to keep taking 4 weeks off with no questions, we cool

^^^True working man^^^ Thats the best type of attitude to carry in the current job market man.

Comment

Working...
                      X