No announcement yet.

remember when Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    The way they slurped Lucas Matthysse was much worse, thats why Danny beating the piss out of his eye was so satisfying.
    Lmao @ Danny beating the piss of Matthysse's eye! There's a video on youtube that shows Garcia either thumbed or forearmed Lucas in the eye which started swelling immediately afterwards(Not A Legal Punch)!

That was a very competitive fight that deserved a rematch from the #1 and #2 best guys in the division at the time but of coure Garcia quickly moved on, after all it was his toughest fight at the time!

Anyways, Ruslan is one of my favorites, shame he didn't have a coach to give him a Jack Dempsey type style or Aaron Pryor style which would've helped a lot!

Matthysse took everything out of him and he was never the same(well both of them actually), that fight was very brutal and grueling!

Bradley fight was a classic and even if the cold war was gone i think he'd be ducked! Ahem(Brandon Rios, Bradley rematch, Marquez, etc.)

Pure warrior and one of the toughest guys I've ever seen!

Comment

he exciting doe..

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        don't change the definition of elite to whatever you want it to be. ruslan was never that good. has **** defense, not a KO a puncher yet you guys jump on his band wagon and call someone like mattysshe a hype job ROFL.

true boxing fans know he was never great to begin with. you guys just hyped him up because you guys wanted hom to be something he isn't so you guyscan nut hug.
        Not changing the definition at all.

I just said skillwise he might not be elite.

But, you can't ignore his giving hell to elite fighters each and every time.

That is what makes him elite.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          Not changing the definition at all.

I just said skillwise he might not be elite.

But, you can't ignore his giving hell to elite fighters each and every time.

That is what makes him elite.
          ROFL at you thinking ruslan is elite.

Comment

The way they slurped Lucas Matthysse was much worse, thats why Danny beating the piss out of his eye was so satisfying.
            They've never forgiven Danny for that win. That's one of the main reasons he's hated today.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              remember when ruslan provo hurt Bradley and then beat down a worn out and faded Alvarado and all of a sudden you all jumped on him and said everyone was ducking him.

you see what I mean when I say you guys jump on someones band wagon and hype them up then when they lose you guys jump on the next.

why do you fa990ts do that? why cant you guys stay loyal? then when you jump on someones wagon you claim you guys have been watching them all their pro career lol and you guys talk as if you know the business negotiations that are going on back stage lol, like as if you part of the camp, stupid pathetic scumbags.

ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking DUCKING! - Boxingscene members.
              I remember Ruslan being robbed blind twice with permanently altered his career for the worse. He beat Bradleey pillar to post

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                I remember Ruslan being robbed blind twice with permanently altered his career for the worse. He beat Bradleey pillar to post
                ROFL ruslan fans should off themselves. you guys are pathetic.

Comment

Ruslan is a brawler and a tough guy in a toe to toe fight. Offered little skillwise but he was just a tough guy. We saw him fight Lucas but wish we saw him fight other guys like Maidana, Rios, etc.

Comment

Don't know what Matthysse got to do with Provodnikov. They have different styles and most fans believed Ruslan was a limited fighter. Even then there were Floyd fans who were commenting that the Russian was being avoided by guys like Rios, Marquez, Paqcuiao, and others. So I'm not getting why this is another pro/anti partisan thing, which this site never runs out of. BTW, I've never seen Garcia/Matthysse other than a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X