Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Bradley vs Alexander was THE fight!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miniq View Post
    Yea I remember Khan beat Maidana in a barnstormer then Bradley Alexander winner was supposed to fight Khan. Bradley won in a stinker then ducked Khan

LOL
    You think he ducked Kahn? I've never known him to duck anyone. I'm asking legitimately because it doesn't seem like Bradley would pull a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
      You think he ducked Kahn? I've never known him to duck anyone. I'm asking legitimately because it doesn't seem like Bradley would pull a duck.
      He signed with Arum after he was promised Pac then fought the ghost of Casamayor and said what if I lose regarding fighting Khan.

He also wasn't to keen on fighting Devon before he was humiliated by Kotelnik.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
        He signed with Arum after he was promised Pac then fought the ghost of Casamayor and said what if I lose regarding fighting Khan.

He also wasn't to keen on fighting Devon before he was humiliated by Kotelnik.
        I do recall him mentioning "if the money is right" in regards to the Alexander fight.....but it got made.

Comment

Me

I thought Alexander was going to be a ppv star back then

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
            I do recall him mentioning "if the money is right" in regards to the Alexander fight.....but it got made.
            Isn't that what they all say?

Comment

I remember it well. I though Alexander had a good chance to win but the fight wasn't even close. Bradley showed a great will to win and Alexander didn't. Alexander never became as good a fighter as I though he would and now he seems to get worse with every fight. Bradley has had a few off nights but he always trains hard and fights hard. I think he will be a hall of famer. Only Pacquiao has been able to beat him.

Comment

Working...
              X