No announcement yet.

Labour MP Jo Cox murderd,shot stabbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Subscribing to a right wing magazine 20 years ago doesn't make him 'heavily involved' in anything, don't spin the truth. This person had a history of mental illness and lived with his grandmother before going berserk all of a sudden.

This came out of nowhere and should be viewed for what it is; as a tragedy to the woman and her young family.
    So weird that you're trying to dismiss the idea of an ideological motive

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      So weird that you're trying to dismiss the idea of an ideological motive
      Maybe you'd see the issue clearly if you weren't such a libtard cuck.

Subscribing to right wing nationalist magazines doesn't indicate anything, bruh. I know I routinely subscribe to magazines I have no interest in whatsoever. Pretty much everybody does. It's just extra reading material for when you're on the shitter.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Maybe you'd see the issue clearly if you weren't such a libtard cuck.

Subscribing to right wing nationalist magazines doesn't indicate anything, bruh. I know I routinely subscribe to magazines I have no interest in whatsoever. Pretty much everybody does. It's just extra reading material for when you're on the shitter.

I subscribed to an anti-cuck magazine when I clearly have no interest in it

Comment

Can the the mods sensor the word "cuck" please, it's vomit inducing.
          BostonGuy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            BostonGuy
            ^ Found the cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              ^ Found the cuck.
              I can just about stomach "beta", but anybody using that other word (I'm not going to say it) deserves the mother all ***** slaps.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                I subscribed to an anti-cuck magazine when I clearly have no interest in it
                If you really want to be anti-cuck then you should join the NRA. It instantly converts you in to an alpha male, like me. Your muscle mass increases by 7% and the gains you make in plowing chicks (AKA useless cum dumpsters) increase exponentially for every year you're a member.

Join the rest of the lounge and be an alpha, bruh. Smash those worthless hos, carb the **** up, increase your muscle gains, fire guns, vote Trump, bomb the ******s, and 1 star the threads of everybody you disagree with. It's the only way to prove you're a real man.

Comment

I can just about stomach "beta", but anybody using that other word (I'm not going to say it) deserves the mother all ***** slaps.
                  What do you make of my new sig pic, then?

Comment

BostonGuy
                    Been saying this for awhile, you can tell who all the frail, never leave home, never touched a wet ***** in there life, 24/7 Internet losers are,because they constantly say words like beta and cuck.

These are guys who jump from site to site calling themselves Alpha.

I've never heard anyone outside the Internet use either word. And the only guys I know who use Alpha are all body builders, whos insecurities have no limits.

The Internet generation is a pathetic one.

Comment

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...t-us/86026562/

The suspect detained by British police in connection with the murder of lawmaker Jo Cox had ties to a neo-Nazi group in the United States,

Comment

Working...
                      X