Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takashi Uchiyama-Jezreel Corrales Approved By WBA For April 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Takashi Uchiyama-Jezreel Corrales Approved By WBA For April 27

The super champion of the World Boxing Association at super featherweight, Takashi Uchiyama of Japan, has received special permission by the World Championships Committee to defend his WBA title against Panamanian Jezreel Corrales on the 27th of April at the General Gymnasium in Tokyo, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know this guy has beaten some good fighters, but at 36 I was hoping he'd face Fortuna sooner rather than later/not at all. As with the WBA creating a belt for the Burns fight and ordering Ustinov a shot he doesn't deserve, another case of business as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      I know this guy has beaten some good fighters, but at 36 I was hoping he'd face Fortuna sooner rather than later/not at all. As with the WBA creating a belt for the Burns fight and ordering Ustinov a shot he doesn't deserve, another case of business as usual.
      wba forced foturna vs uchiyama and didt make the purse bid happen after 30 days like they said they would..i wish i had a way to sue them bc i would, this is wat kills me when the sport i love lies to me and it kills the sport as well

Comment

Corrales is not ready for this fight

Comment

This is a disappointing title defense. The WBA should have forced the Javier Fortuna fight.

Comment

Wow! Is there any legit beltholder who is the best in his division who has fought worse opposition in the past three or four years? Uchiyama keeps getting put in with limited opposition year after year (like Chris John) when he's talented enough to fight the division's best. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
              Wow! Is there any legit beltholder who is the best in his division who has fought worse opposition in the past three or four years? Uchiyama keeps getting put in with limited opposition year after year (like Chris John) when he's talented enough to fight the division's best. Sad.
              i was slating fortuna to wreck him, but once again boxing has broke my heart. wba demands the fight then allows him not to fight fortuna..and they have yet to give justification

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                This is a disappointing title defense. The WBA should have forced the Javier Fortuna fight.
                they broke my heart..they said purse bid in 30 days..i've been counting the days and waiting until the bid...im so hurt man..i really dont like this feeling..

Comment

Working...
                X