No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko has not dominated the Heavyweight division for a long time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
    Has he been UNDISPUTED Heavyweight champion for 11 years? I must have missed that.
    Vitali was never even unified and his resume is utter ****...Wlad's career ****s all over Vitali's

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Vitali was never even unified and his resume is utter ****...Wlad's career ****s all over Vitali's
      Vitali whoops little bro pretty easily, their mom is the main reason why it never happened.

Comment

In a way, but really in comparison to his heavyweight peers Wlad has been doing work over time that they could only dream about.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          He is something of a "what could have", both of his losses were controversial in some way and no one has really clearly proved they would beat him in any scenario. There doesn't seem to be any glaring weakness he has, he has plenty of tool and who knows how he stacks up against the best who ever fought and at the same time he lacks any great win. He is the king of best win being a loss, tko6.

Comment

I don't understand the correlation between Wlad not dominating and Vitali's record.

BTW, those numbers look pretty for Vitali, but Wlad is the one beating the best heavyweights more often than not. He absolutely has dominated the heavyweight division for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
              I'd add to that by asking who he's avoided. He's fought everybody and barely lost a round.
              To that question I would say that he's avoided the one man throughout his career that can beat him, Vitali.

Is it reasonable to ask Wlad to fight his brother? Absolutely not, but it is also not reasonable to think that he would have been as dominate without that brother hanging around and getting rid of the more serious challenges to that reign.

Comment

Wlad dominated by beating all the top fighters in povetkin, thompson, haye and chagaev whilst vitali feasted on poor opposition in chisora, sosnowski and so on he was way too contempt playing 2nd fiddle to lil bro
                Last edited by dan_cov; 04-25-2015, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  Vitali whoops little bro pretty easily, their mom is the main reason why it never happened.
                  Regardless Wlad is clearly the more accomplished fighter

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Wlad dominated by beating all the top fighters in povetkin, thompson, haye and chagaev whilst vitali feasted on poor opposition in chisora, sosnowski and so on he was way too contempt playing 2nd fiddle to lil bro
                    Wlad faced 11 former champions, has a record of 24-2 with 19 ko's in title fights 11-0 with 8 ko's in lineal title fights.

Maybe ts wants him to fight his brother or maybe go down to cruiserweight and clean up there.

I have no idea what he could do to appease ts, dig up Sanders from the grave or something.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                      Has he been UNDISPUTED Heavyweight champion for 11 years? I must have missed that.
                      ROFLMAO, Vitali held the belt for most of the last 10 years and Wlad said he wasn't going to fight him. Undisputed champion doesn't mean all that, Mayweather's never done it whereas Zab Judah has. Judah>Mayweather? Or YDKSAB

And to clear things up, Wladimir is a better boxer and Vitali is a better fighter. I watched the documentary the other day, their old coach said Vitali is like stone, hard to engrave but tough to break down. Wlad is like clay, easy to mould but weathers more easily.
                      Last edited by SalimShady1212; 04-25-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X