Tomasz Adamek to fight Artur Szpilka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    PPV **** really??
    Well I guess Tomasz is pretty much the biggest boxer out of Poland since Golota and it can't be any worse than having to pay to see David Haye on PPV...
    I actually paid to see him fight Audley Harrison
    Dude, Wawrzyk - Povetkin and Golota - Saleta were on PPV

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      The fight is a done deal, they'll fight on November 8 in Cracow. I'll be there
      Great man, enjoy the show. Who do you have winning?

Comment

Originally posted by Rammstein View Post
        Great man, enjoy the show. Who do you have winning?
        I hope Adamek pulls this off but I think he might be shot to shit so I wouldn't be surprised if Szpilka stopped him

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          I hope Adamek pulls this off but I think he might be shot to shit so I wouldn't be surprised if Szpilka stopped him
          It is a good fight at this point. I think Adamek wins on points.

Comment

Adamek by stoppage makes Jennings victory not look as great as it was.for me Adamek will be too busy for a crude street brawler,with a somewhat decent boxing brain.punch resistance seems to be a major issue for Szpila.Adamek beat USS up pretty bad in their rematch,I'm expecting a Goral stoppage,even at this late stage of his career.this could very well put Adamek back in the hunt for a regional strap bout,depending who he comes up against next remains to be seen if he can have any remaining significant impact at the weight.

I would very much have preferred too have seen Wach versus Adamek first then the winner against a rebuilt Szpilka.I understand this is all about numbers back home.I may travel for this one,it could realistically be Adamek's farewell to this level of boxing,by that I mean stadium filling.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Weiland View Post
              Adamek by stoppage makes Jennings victory not look as great as it was.for me Adamek will be too busy for a crude street brawler,with a somewhat decent boxing brain.punch resistance seems to be a major issue for Szpila.Adamek beat USS up pretty bad in their rematch,I'm expecting a Goral stoppage,even at this late stage of his career.this could very well put Adamek back in the hunt for a regional strap bout,depending who he comes up against next remains to be seen if he can have any remaining significant impact at the weight.

I would very much have preferred too have seen Wach versus Adamek first then the winner against a rebuilt Szpilka.I understand this is all about numbers back home.I may travel for this one,it could realistically be Adamek's farewell to this level of boxing,by that I mean stadium filling.
              If my wallet allows it, I might go for this one too. Always wanted to see Adamek, and Szpilka is an exciting guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                PPV **** really??
                Well I guess Tomasz is pretty much the biggest boxer out of Poland since Golota and it can't be any worse than having to pay to see David Haye on PPV...
                I actually paid to see him fight Audley Harrison
                In the UK they have been screening Adamek on Premier Sports,well in 2012 they screened 3 of his four fights,they screened him until 2013 anyway.

Comment

Chec
                  Originally posted by Rammstein View Post
                  If my wallet allows it, I might go for this one too. Always wanted to see Adamek, and Szpilka is an exciting guy.
                  Good call,Wizz airlines operates cheap flights into Poalnd,well worth checking out.I am not certain where i stand in regard to finances in October/November.

Comment

Working...
                  X