Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are you all so high on GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because he's a beast,yes he may not have fought top comp in the pros yet,so we can't be certain he will fulfill his potential,but its clear to see he is incredibly talented

Comment

• Originally posted by GatecrasherUA View Post
      Yeah, let's talk about my job and what i knew&what i didn't... And this comes from the fool who claimed that Golovkin comes from traditional kazakhstan family.
      that was a great demonstration of dancing around the post's topic mr gatecrasher.

I'm not gonna get into insults with you..........in fact i don't even care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        Lulz Probably because ethnic Kazakhs don't have Russian last names, you just can't tell the difference, and comparing Africans in the US to Kazakhstan...its just sad that you don't understand the irrelevance.
        OH yea.

you're repeating yourself over and over again. you just said this exact same thing in your last post to me in which i shut down (minus the african thing) I'm not addressing the same post over & over again.

Comment

• Errbody looking 4 the next big thing

Comment

• Boxing don't care if he's from the "Adams Family" if you can box and fight thats all that counts. All of you part time fans that are hung up in nationality need to pay attention to "international amatuer boxing" and leave the pros to the pros!! I could care less if the guy is from Spain or Korea, can he FIGHT!!
            Does he have any style? How about Power? Experiences??
            None of that is important to the Haters if your skin color is different then you hate!! Really...........then get in the ****ing ring and lets see you hate!!!
            Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              Boxing don't care if he's from the "Adams Family" if you can box and fight thats all that counts. All of you part time fans that are hung up in nationality need to pay attention to "international amatuer boxing" and leave the pros to the pros!! I could care less if the guy is from Spain or Korea, can he FIGHT!!
              Does he have any style? How about Power? Experiences??
              None of that is important to the Haters if your skin color is different then you hate!! Really...........then get in the ****ing ring and lets see you hate!!!
              Ray.
              super post!!!

Comment

• GGG feels no pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
                  Errbody looking 4 the next big thing
                  That's all it is too. Nothing wrong with forecasting future champions and things like that but more often than not, it leads to big disappointment once these guys don't live up to the "hype" and then "hype-job" will undoubtedly get tossed around until they truly prove their worth during the rebuilding process.

Comment

• golovkin is a very powerfull good lookin kid who has a very fan friendly style, whats not to love?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Because of how uninformed the guy was about Golovkin's struggles to get the MW elite in the ring with him and people giving up belts rather than fight him.
                      I've heard enough about his "struggles" to get top MW fighters in the ring. Fact is he is not willing to take massive pay cuts. GGG's team have been prancing him about on HBO the last few months as if he's a star yet 99% of casual fans don't have a clue who he is. He should be looking for 30% purses and I'm sure he'd get at least one of the guys I mentioned into the ring with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X