No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez has denied reports that a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao is already in the works for the fall of 2013. Marquez would like to have at least one more fight before announcing his retirement, but his wife Erika is pushing him to walk away.

[Click Here To Read More]

I know when a fighter is shook and when he says he has to ask for his wife's permission to fight that means he shook

Comment

Or when you can't make your own decisions and instead your promoter makes them for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        I know when a fighter is shook and when he says he has to ask for his wife's permission to fight that means he shook
        HAHAHAHAHAH! Yeah, because Beating Manny 3 times then Knocking him out really shakes you to your core....

Comment

Marquez the GREAT!

Comment

I don't know how to troll anymore
            ...its gonna be ok

Comment

Why in the hell would he be shook??he just knocked Manny out cold

Comment

Man, give it a rest! They should both move on and take on different fighters.

Comment

Make that money Juan. You won't command this type of cash forever.

Comment

Marquez won't win this battle with his wife she ain't going to change her mind I think he'll retire

Comment

Working...
                    X