No announcement yet.

Boxers you feel are juicing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    Not the way wadas suborganisations do the testing.

And if you were to test someone twice monthly (or better yet, weekly) on scheduled times there would be no way to cycle out anything detectable. The problem would then be blood doping, hgh or similar, which is the most likely banned substance to be used by a boxer anyway.

They will only catch byproducts, straight out errors by the one doing the schedules or complete ****ing morons. It's a losing battle unless they modernize the way they test the athletes and put some effort and money into it.

Problem is, there's no upside to catching athletes.

And for the ones suggesting Bolt could be clean.. "rofl"

Yeah but fuk getting tested and getting your blood taken on a regular basis. I'd give them the permission to show up at any time under the premise that they actually wouldn't show up all the time, and just try to surprise you every now and then, like a drug bust by the FED.

Olympics is one thing. They compete only one time in those four years. BOxing is another. It's a sport for money and there is no national pride at stake, fuk being an athletic lab rat. Once they up the Drug testing, there is no stopping. They won't stop until they have a tube shoved up your ass for 365 days, to follow your every breath of air you take.

Comment

80-90% of them.

please don't talk about ost like it means something. the amount of athletes actually getting tested are tiny and if you're one of the unlucky few you can just decide not to test and get a warning. I think you can have 3 of those during a year without problem.
      Not to mention if they actually demand you state where you're going to be for a test, there's a bigger chance they won't come than that they will.

Only suckers get caught.
      I said higher. Especially boxers that been around last 10 yrs at high/elite level. As for testing....Look Marion Jones.....any positive test? LOL

Testings are to give semblance of being clean.

please see the movie "bigger, faster, stronger"....Carl Lewis tested positive too according to that documentary.

Comment

I always thought Jeff Lacy was juicing, he always looked really muscular

Comment

Not the way wadas suborganisations do the testing.

And if you were to test someone twice monthly (or better yet, weekly) on scheduled times there would be no way to cycle out anything detectable. The problem would then be blood doping, hgh or similar, which is the most likely banned substance to be used by a boxer anyway.
          Lance Armtrong's US Postal team were giving samples every morning, and they were doping every single day. There are testosterone patches that peak after four hours and are out of your system in eight.

Comment

any boxer i feel has performed really well and/or are in the top p4p list, if any any boxer has an upset win hes on PED's and if any boxer beats a few names one after another then they are on PED's.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              I said higher. Especially boxers that been around last 10 yrs at high/elite level. As for testing....Look Marion Jones.....any positive test? LOL

Testings are to give semblance of being clean.

please see the movie "bigger, faster, stronger"....Carl Lewis tested positive too according to that documentary.
              I saw that movie, it was pretty good and very informative

Comment

They all do and have done so for a very long time.

Comment

I didn't even notice this but this right here is a BURN! If I am not mistaken Heredia has worked with the whole Jamaican team.

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                  ...a bit odd coming from a guy with Usain Bolt in his sig, who works with Angel Heredia.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                    I didn't even notice this but this right here is a BURN! If I am not mistaken Heredia has worked with the whole Jamaican team.
                    You are sadly mistaken. They have never worked with Hereida. That was a fake story.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Yeah but fuk getting tested and getting your blood taken on a regular basis. I'd give them the permission to show up at any time under the premise that they actually wouldn't show up all the time, and just try to surprise you every now and then, like a drug bust by the FED.

Olympics is one thing. They compete only one time in those four years. BOxing is another. It's a sport for money and there is no national pride at stake, fuk being an athletic lab rat. Once they up the Drug testing, there is no stopping. They won't stop until they have a tube shoved up your ass for 365 days, to follow your every breath of air you take.
                      now we know why floyd wanted testing

Comment

Working...
                      X