No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton and Jill Stein, Pursuing a Recount of the Votes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    he knows an audit will further expose the democrats of voter fraud. i have a suspicion that this is probably one of jill stein's intentions, a final nail in the coffin so to speak.

her other intentions are staying relevant and embezzling money from butthurt desperate hillary supporters, which seems fairly obvious.
    Will Jill Stein be Clintons successor? Does Jill Stein ride d*ck bicycles?

Comment

Jill Stein trying to rebrand herself, they'll recount and come up with the exact same figures.

Comment

Jill stein is a ****...

I'm sure skillspaybills is hollering at her on an online forum.. buying kids shoes, plane tickets, rent, etc...

Tricks gonna trick

Comment

Fug it !

Let's have the recount.

The Donald did nothing but complain about the election be'n rigged.

So....

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Fug it !

Let's have the recount.

So....

Liberals don't want an audit...... All the bused in people, illegals and felons that voted for hillary would be disbarred...

Hence why even obama is telling them not to move forward...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Liberals don't want an audit...... All the bused in people, illegals and felons that voted for hillary would be disbarred...

Hence why even obama is telling them not to move forward...

Obama's just say'n it because he feels its best for the nation.

Hey...If there's voter fraud in any party let's have it exposed and dealt with.

This nation doesn't need to revisit this subject over and over again !

The year 2000 was enough for me....

Comment

Obama's just say'n it because he feels its best for the nation.

Hey...If there's voter fraud in any party let's have it exposed and dealt with.

This nation doesn't need to revisit this subject over and over again !

The year 2000 was enough for me....
                The year 2000 deserved a recount... Today, it's nothing more than a political ploy to divide the country... Even obama knows this... No legit basis for it except to start controversy and divide.. Obama is telling these kids not to play games and act like adults

Comment

Fug it !

Let's have the recount.

So....

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    If Hillary won Wisconsin does it change anything? I know it was close there, but why does it matter at this point?
                    Well, if they can prove the election was hacked there or in any of the other states, it opens the floodgates toward a nationwide recount.

I don't see anything wrong with having this recount, especially considering all the antics by Russia throughout the election year.

As for Trump, now he's saying that he would've won the popular vote had it not been for all the people who voted "illegally," without sharing any proof whatsoever to back his claim.

Man, this Trump guy is bad news. With him, it's always "blame the Mexicans."

Terrible times are ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      jill stein is doing this for publicity plain and simple.

she wants to increase her profile for the 2020 election cycle.

and of course stein is gonna stein for her masters....
                      Why did this one get banned?

Comment

Working...
                      X