No announcement yet.

Oddly Funny Ass Review I Came Across.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddly Funny Ass Review I Came Across.

Back story, Im bored got a project ima do this weekend nothing to heavy so I dont need no heavy duty tools (all my old tools got stolen in my cousin car when I let em barrow it, he got his truck jacked) so I was looking at the Black+Decker Matrix power drill thingy that does like everything in one, but I mainly just need it for the Oscillating Attachment but since it is an all in one type of deal I wanted to see if it had some balls cause most all in one tools lack the balls of dedicated tools so youtube reviews Here I come when I came across Larry Pops doing a review. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu0vSLxrsWY

(they have embed disabled)

LMFAO at the way he puts on the saw with his hands right on the blade lmfao and the way he grads the plywood at 1:33 lol he extend those fingers and pause then taps adn that long ass pause when he was done then the yeaaaaaaa

anyways, post some funny ass reviews you come across.

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    Back story, Im bored got a project ima do this weekend nothing to heavy so I dont need no heavy duty tools (all my old tools got stolen in my cousin car when I let em barrow it, he got his truck jacked) so I was looking at the Black+Decker Matrix power drill thingy that does like everything in one, but I mainly just need it for the Oscillating Attachment but since it is an all in one type of deal I wanted to see if it had some balls cause most all in one tools lack the balls of dedicated tools so youtube reviews Here I come when I came across Larry Pops doing a review. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu0vSLxrsWY

(they have embed disabled)

LMFAO at the way he puts on the saw with his hands right on the blade lmfao and the way he grads the plywood at 1:33 lol he extend those fingers and pause then taps adn that long ass pause when he was done then the yeaaaaaaa

anyways, post some funny ass reviews you come across.
    I thought he was going to chop off his hand... 1 star thread...

Comment

So thats what the homey Mack 10 been up to these days? Dude fell off hard ever since he beat t boz up

Comment

Working...
      X