No announcement yet.

GREAT video on how Marquez solved the Pacquaio Riddle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    lol, pac is 2-0-1 vs jmm man....i like jmm and i think he's the best counter puncher in the game (not floyd) but i hate his obsession with pac tbh...
    your a troll

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      lol, pac is 2-0-1 vs jmm man....i like jmm and i think he's the best counter puncher in the game (not floyd) but i hate his obsession with pac tbh...
      Because every time JMM steps into the ring with your idol, he gets outclassed. I get it, no more mentioning of JMM beating Pacquiao.

Comment

Marquez knows how to fight Pacquiao but it doesn't mean he will run through Pacquiao's opponents or his resume is as great as Pacquiao.

Marquez legacy pretty much based on his 3 close fights against Pacquiao. You see, he lost to a shot Barrera (robbed) for example while Pac tko him in his prime. I don't think he can run through Oscar, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Mosley, Margarito and made the fight close while looking good just like the Pac fights.

Styles make fights. Known lesser fighters gave Marquez a run for his money. Pacquiao most probably beat these all smaller fighters in one sided fashion just like what he did to the bigger fighters like Magarito, Mosley, Cotto, Clottey, Hatton, Oscar, etc..
        Last edited by whirlwind; 08-02-2012, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
          your a troll
          says the troll

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
          Because every time JMM steps into the ring with your idol, he gets outclassed. I get it, no more mentioning of JMM beating Pacquiao.
          outclassed? lol

Comment

only in boxing where 3 non wins means solving someone

Comment

Every top fighter, will always have another fighter that seems to have their number. It is the truest example of Styles make Fights.

Marquez is the best combination counter puncher in the game. He also is fearless, durable and is not afraid to war it up. He is great at positioning and can always spin away from Manny's rushes.

When you consider how Manny could make much larger men than marquez run away in total fear of him in the ring, it makes Marquez look much more special.

They had three fights and all three of them could have went either way without argument. Manny is an ambush style fighter and Marquez has all the tools to control those type of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                only in boxing where 3 non wins means solving someone
                Well he kinda does have Manny's style figured out. But Manny's relentlessness and determination kept him at least even par every fight. Well except the second one, which I had Manny winning. The other two could have went either way IMO, with the third i was slightly leaning towards marquez, even though I scored it even. I felt like Marquez got the better of him when thinking of the whole fight like one large round, but when I scored it round by round, I had it even. It is weird i know.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Well he kinda does have Manny's style figured out. But Manny's relentlessness and determination kept him at least even par every fight. Well except the second one, which I had Manny winning. The other two could have went either way IMO, with the third i was slightly leaning towards marquez, even though I scored it even. I felt like Marquez got the better of him when thinking of the whole fight like one large round, but when I scored it round by round, I had it even. It is weird i know.

his style gives PAC the most problems, that i can agree with...but as far as completely 'solving' the puzzle, he's gonna need to put on a more convincing performance that the last 3 three he had...good close fights that could have gone either way...i have no problem with that assessment

to me, 'solving' someone is like, and i hate to say it cuz i love the dude but how Winky and Bernard 'solved' the Tito puzzle...there were no debates in those bouts

Comment

Pacquiao is a dynamo, Floyd and Martinez are super athletes, but when I think about Marquez the one word that comes to mind is Boxing Master.

Marquez is a master, simply a master.

He's the epitome of the boxer whose mind is his most dangerous aspect.

The Biggest Joke of all is that some people refer to Freddie Roach that way.

Sick Vid, btw

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      his style gives PAC the most problems, that i can agree with...but as far as completely 'solving' the puzzle, he's gonna need to put on a more convincing performance that the last 3 three he had
                      JMM clearly outboxed Pac in the 3rd, it was a clear convincing win.

Comment

Working...
                      X