Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. featured on new TV show.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather, Jr. featured on new TV show.

Floyd Mayweather, Jr will play a key role as a potential paramour on the new VH-1 reality series "What Chilli Wants". Mayweather and the ex-TLC star have been spotted together on several occasions, sparking "are they or aren't they" speculation.

Chilli says of Mayweather:

Well you know everybody wants to know.. They’ve seen you parlaying around with Floyd [Mayweather] and these stories about him spending thousands of dollars on some shoes..
    That’s hilarious! Floyd and I are really good friends. I like Floyd. You know it’s funny because you see Floyd on television with all the money and all that kind’ve stuff. I get on him and say “stop doing that and go to a hospital and pay a families bills and he actually thought it was a great idea so he’s really a great guy! That is just an image that he puts out there but the Floyd outside of that. He’s just amazing. Like he has one of the biggest hearts I’ve ever seen. I honestly have to say that. So he’s just someone that I like hanging out with. He’s the type of person that when we are all hanging out together, he’d buy stuff for everybody. He’s just real giving like that so of course if he’s buying me shoes, then it’s like “they are together”. But no, I’m not dating him. I do want a date. I want a boyfriend. I want a husband.

What kind of person goes out of his way to find every little piece of publicity possible about Floyd Mayweather?

Comment

Link:

http://freddyo.com/2009/09/30/chilli...le/dsc_0239-7/

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
        Floyd Mayweather, Jr will play a key role as a potential paramour on the new VH-1 reality series "What Chilli Wants". Mayweather and the ex-TLC star have been spotted together on several occasions, sparking "are they or aren't they" speculation.

Chilli says of Mayweather:

Well you know everybody wants to know.. They’ve seen you parlaying around with Floyd [Mayweather] and these stories about him spending thousands of dollars on some shoes..
        That’s hilarious! Floyd and I are really good friends. I like Floyd. You know it’s funny because you see Floyd on television with all the money and all that kind’ve stuff. I get on him and say “stop doing that and go to a hospital and pay a families bills and he actually thought it was a great idea so he’s really a great guy! That is just an image that he puts out there but the Floyd outside of that. He’s just amazing. Like he has one of the biggest hearts I’ve ever seen. I honestly have to say that. So he’s just someone that I like hanging out with. He’s the type of person that when we are all hanging out together, he’d buy stuff for everybody. He’s just real giving like that so of course if he’s buying me shoes, then it’s like “they are together”. But no, I’m not dating him. I do want a date. I want a boyfriend. I want a husband.

this ***** is thirsty...lol

Comment

bah who cares!! after a few months with FMJ They will show chilli's face black n blue in the TMZ

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
            this ***** is thirsty...lol
            She's definitely trying to stay relevant. Can't really blame her.

But you know what? After seeing Kardashians and Hiltons on TV, at least Chilli has actually DONE something and has actual talents.

It's just always good to see positive exposure for athletes in our sport.

Comment

Man Floyd shouldn't be getting hustled by some old past prime hoe man. The ***** was fine bitd, but its 2010 not 1995.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Man Floyd shouldn't be getting hustled by some old past prime hoe man. The ***** was fine bitd, but its 2010 not 1995.
                We'd all still crush it. But after Usher and after Dallas Austin, well... there's a bit too much mileage to wife it up.

She's coming up on 40. Kept it tight, though.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
                  We'd all still crush it. But after Usher and after Dallas Austin, well... there's a bit too much mileage to wife it up.

She's coming up on 40. Kept it tight, though.

You can't hate on her fitness.

Comment

off topic: Isn't Floyd's father dating a young latin girl?

Comment

Working...
                    X