No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares May Go Up To 140 To Face Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I see people here doing Linares like they did Klitschko because he got knocked out by Sanders years before.

Linares has been fighting his ass off and defending belts for the last 5 years.
    He's no walk in the park for anyone. He's defended his WBA and WBC belts plenty against good opp.
    Great post. Linares is my favorite fighter but i dont even attempt to defend him anymore on this forum.

Most of these dudes dont know wtf they are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      garcia wants to stay at least 2 divisions away from loma at all times
      Well fighting guys that always fight at 122 and 126 is technically 1-2 divisions from Loma at ALL times also???

So if a 122 lb guy doesn't fight Loma at 130 also is he a ducker???

Comment

Linares does not have to chase Mickey Mouse Garcia, simply hold the World Boxing Council to its rule or sue them for failing to enforce their rules ; the order to unify was given over a month ago, make him fight at 135 like team Garcia agreed, no 140.

Golden Boy needs to get on their jobs and represent Linares like professionals, I'm just a fan and know these things, shame on them.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          Linares is like the okc thunder. Ton of talent but just doesn't seem to be able to put it all together. Mikey kos him at any weight.
          When does he not put it all together? He's had a great career. I guess I should realize in boxing people can almost never overlook a fighter's losses. Linares is an excellent fighter, but I think Mikey is even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
            When does he not put it all together? He's had a great career. I guess I should realize in boxing people can almost never overlook a fighter's losses. Linares is an excellent fighter, but I think Mikey is even better.
            Somebody with his skill set should never lose to Demarco, Thompson and go life and death with Campbell. Just like at team like the thunder should never lose to the knicks.. Without porzingis. He'll get his wins but he's not going to beat the elite fighters.

Comment

boxing fans are annoying as ****

Comment

it will be a good fight at 135 or 140

Comment

Like I said to his fanboys and Linares just said same thing he will bealive it when he see a contract.If Mikey wanted this fight he could of had it or at least put pen to paper for a fight after 1 interim fight.He is hoping Linares gets bummed off(like hearn with Wilder)by somone else.So he can keep fightin a same style over and over.Too bad he would have prob won by stoppage but his matchmaking will be remembered.

Comment

Working...
                  X