No announcement yet.

RIP Anorak.. Gone too soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    my engrish is bad.. i'm at a disadvantage in tlash talking.. i'll destroy you someday.. i have to finish my esl first ror
    Gimme a kiss, a birthday kiss. Peace lil Pinoy buddy. Your English is better than my Tagalog. The shame is all on my side.

Gimme a belated birthday kiss brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      Looks like Chris Harrison caught up to him in the British version of to catch the predator
      Excellent stuff. Almost shat out of my butt.ler

Comment

annie's about as pathetic as you can get. not above making an alt while "leaving" boxingscene.

i think that "fistic" guy is annie, myself. probably a couple other anniealts in the thread, too. righteous, southpaw hitman, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          annie's about as pathetic as you can get. not above making an alt while "leaving" boxingscene.

i think that "fistic" guy is annie, myself. probably a couple other anniealts in the thread, too. righteous, southpaw hitman, etc.

Hey New England, how come you hate Anorak so much? Like, what started the rivalry between you two?

Did he dare to insult our Andre?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Hey New England, how come you hate Anorak so much? Like, what started the rivalry between you two?

Did he dare to insult our Andre?

dude's attracted to kids.

Comment

dude's attracted to kids.
              Shouldn't his far left-wing views outweigh that minor(no pun) issue for you?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                Shouldn't his far left-wing views outweigh that minor(no pun) issue for you?

i don't think i've ever once heard anorak talk about someting political.

did you just want to use the {minor} pun joke?

Comment

Perhaps tread carefully, NE--we don't want you to expose your poorish "detective" skills, for all to see, now do we. You have a "reputation" to protect on this site after all.

That said, if you can and/or care to provide some evidence and expose me as an alt, please do so:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=724305&page=5

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                    Perhaps tread carefully, NE--we don't want you to expose your poorish "detective" skills, for all to see, now do we. You have a "reputation" to protect on this site after all.

That said, if you can and/or care to provide some evidence and expose me as an alt, please do so:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=724305&page=5
                    I'm no New England fan, but to be fair, I also have thought you were either Annie's or bringers' alt... They disappear and you show up, and your location is very similar to bringers'..

I really don't care if your an alt or not,,, but I have thought about it. TBH

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      I'm no New England fan, but to be fair, I also have thought you were either Annie's or bringers' alt... They disappear and you show up, and your location is very similar to bringers'..

I really don't care if your an alt or not,,, but I have thought about it. TBH
                      Yeah I remember you saying so. It's all good though, man.

I went on a long holiday from The Scene, dropped in one night, not long ago, and decided to stick around for a bit. It's been fun thus far.

Comment

Working...
                      X