No announcement yet.

Sports are racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Europeans are the only chance to break into top 10 highest paid NBA players, probably see an Asian before Caucasian on that list truth be told

What happened to the Larry Birds, Kevin Mchale, Jerry West and Pistol pete of this generation? Shame we got to import from Europe now a days

Well who the hell would you have me root for ???

We all know white men cant jump !

Hell....Add run’n and fug’n to the list.

Oh....and dance’n....

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      You’re new here unless your an alt. Which means your opinions is relevant. How would you even know lmao? I said all racist post. The black people this line was just an example.

What’s so ironic about this lmao
      White people get triggered when blacks perform well on the field/court.

Do you get mad because white people dont perform as well? What’s ironic about that? Says more about whites than blacks
      Ha ha **** went right over your head. The rest of that booty hurt drivel is proof of my post.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Should we introduce equality measures to national athletic leagues the same as we see in college admissions and corporate diversity quotas?

So 5'7" Taiwanese guys have an automatic 450 point advantage in NFL tryouts and a 95% contract offer rate?
        Lol...black liberals dont know what to say about that one

Comment

[QUOTE]
          Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Tennis- Serena and Venus, Arthur Ashe... biggest names ever, even though they are about the only notable blacks, just another example of how 100s of nonblacks are looked over in favor of blacks..

Do you think it's a coincidence that the only black people that play golf and tennis are the highest paid in those sports?
          It is a testament to how good they are. Why not point out that Sharapova makes way more than Venus and Serena with less talent and Grand slams under her belt?

Comment

[QUOTE=megas30;18163666]

It is a testament to how good they are. Why not point out that Sharapova makes way more than Venus and Serena with less talent and Grand slams under her belt?
            Endorsements the only way a cracker can get some paper.

#sportsisracist

Comment

[QUOTE=Sugar Adam Ali;18163668]
              Originally posted by megas30 View Post

Endorsements the only way a cracker can get some paper.

#sportsisracist
              And endorsements are ultimate symbol of your approval.

Comment

[QUOTE=megas30;18163673]
                Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                And endorsements are ultimate symbol of your approval.
                Tiger woods
                Mike Tyson
                Micheal Jordan
                George foreman
                Ken Griffey
                Frank Thomas
                Lebron
                Kobe
                Shaq
                Ben Simmons
                Odell Beckham

All benefit from the systematic oppression and black privilege that is in sports

#whiteathletesmatter

Comment

[QUOTE=Sugar Adam Ali;18163682]

Tiger woods
                  Mike Tyson
                  Micheal Jordan
                  George foreman
                  Ken Griffey
                  Frank Thomas
                  Lebron
                  Kobe
                  Shaq
                  Ben Simmons
                  Odell Beckham

All benefit from the systematic oppression and black privilege that is in sports

#whiteathletesmatter
                  The only place they are allowed to thrive. Find me a white athlete with equal talent to each of those you listed, and who is making less money/endorsements. That's how you compare privilege.

Comment

I wonder what it's like being Christophe Lemaitre. Fastest white guy alive.

On the one hand he's fast, on the other hand he's only extremely fast for a white guy.

It's not like he can go around calling himself the fastest white guy alive because even though it is factually accurate it still sounds a bit off. He probably does though. At parties and shit.

I suppose as far as 100m records show he's faster than the Asians too (south and eastern, and those of middle-eastern origins. So I suppose that makes him the fastest non-black sprinter of all time. He can't go around calling himself that because that indicates that blackness alone makes black athletes fast and not years of training. Which is sour grapes at best and a bit racist at worst.

Also if Nike for example gave him a sponsorship deal ahead of say the 8th fastest man in the world for example who is black is there recourse for other athletes to accuse Nike of institutional racism for giving Lemaitre as sweet deal?

Comment

Sharapova is hot, Williams sisters are not. It really is that simple.

There was another Russian female tennis player years ago, Anna Kournikova. She never won a grand slam or was any good to my knowledge, but she still was the highest earning female tennis player of that time. Why?

Comment

Working...
                      X