Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Faced a Better Opponent at 15 Years Old then GGG Ever Faced Untill 2017!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    The original premise of this thread was pretty bad but then people are actually defending Golovkin with Brook!

And of course Mayweather gets thrown in the mix for good measure.

Golovkin won the fight despite the bogus draw. You would think Golovkin's fans would just be happy knowing that he won.
    They are happy. They are just tired of having his character assassinated..

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      He beat brook, Jacobs and neklo. So he's making up for it.
      Record shows draw

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        I'm not a groupie for GGG but you are for Mayweather and black fighters, hence why you are lobbying so hard for GGG to have lost when you damn well know he didn't. Either fight in fact.

This has been played out dunce. Bye.
        For someone that calls himself GOAT you sure act like a sheep. You're bias is so obvious even your blind ass can see it. I get it, I don't jump on the Eastern European bandwagon so naturally you think I'm biased towards black fighters. Well you're so anti black fighters maybe you should get out your tiki torch and head to Charlottesville for the reunion. Others are taking a knee for the cause while you... well, you just get on your knees.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          They are happy. They are just tired of having his character assassinated..
          Characters get assassinated on this site every day. You should probably stay off the internet. It gets a whole lot worse than this.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            Characters get assassinated on this site every day. You should probably stay off the internet. It gets a whole lot worse than this.
            No it doesn't bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              He's never weighed in at 160, he's not a true middle weight the same way Brook wasn't a true middle weight. Cotto started his career off at 140, 160 was his 4th division, that's 1 too many, he was at his best from 147-154.

You're ignoring the context of the situation to perform your mental gymnastics.

114-113,
              115-112 x2

I'd say that's going life and death, ggg barely beat Jacobs. A unanimous decision doesn't mean domination.

Yeah because the majority is always right lol. The fight was a dra

So tell me, where does Daniel Jacobs rank in boxing? Surely he has to be close to the top 10 if the #1 fighter barely got past him.
              #2 in the middleweight division.

Comment

Working...
              X