Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

houston handled the hurricane like a boss. no looting. no riot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    you mean blacks?
    I mean savages that can't contribute to society, yet loot in a time of crisis..

Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, don't matter to me,,,

A savage is a savage, regardless of skin color..

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      He should have gone with red

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        I mean savages that can't contribute to society, yet loot in a time of crisis..

Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, don't matter to me,,,

A savage is a savage, regardless of skin color..

dindu nuffins is pretty obviously a racist reference to poor and uneducated blacks and how they talk. it's certainly within the nomenclature of racist rhetoric you hear on the internet in '17. nobody is going to be out of line in assuming you are racist when you call looting blacks "dindu nuffins" who can't function without leeching off of society.

you should watch out for how you appear, if you're genuinely telling the truth and are not racist [which i do not believe at this juncture.]

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          dindu nuffins is pretty obviously a racist reference to poor and uneducated blacks and how they talk. it's certainly within the nomenclature of racist rhetoric you hear on the internet in '17. nobody is going to be out of line in assuming you are racist when you call looting blacks "dindu nuffins" who can't function without leeching off of society.

you should watch out for how you appear, if you're genuinely telling the truth and are not racist [which i do not believe at this juncture.]
          Dindu nuufns has nothing to do with skin color, it's making fun of idiots that can't talk or function properly..

We are making fun of the fact, that these idiots can't speak properly, nor do they take self accountability hence why "they didn't do anything"

If blacks are upset for calling them dindu nuffs maybe they shouldn't be rioting and looting their own cities in a time of a natural disaster in the first place.
          Show me when whites, Asians, and hispanics looted their own city?

It's their stupid actions and stupid mentality that gets them made fun of, not their skin color..

I judge people how they act, and these idiots acted like savages and in article I posted, got mad that reporters were "snitching" to police on the looting which is another example of "dindu nffn", lack of self accountability and total waste of society

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
            Media just don't wanna show it.
            Media just DOESN't want to not don't wanna. Doesn't is singular, don;t is plural. LEARN ENGLISH GRAMMAR idiot.

Comment

Was Hurricane Katrina worse than Harvey?

Comment

Originally posted by pikeylyons View Post
                Was Hurricane Katrina worse than Harvey?
                Harvey is worse than Katrina but Houston is a much better place to handle a disaster than New Orleans. Waayyy more deaths and looting happened during kartina even though waayy more rain during Harvey.

Comment

If you're breaking into supermarkets and taking food, that's acceptable, but if you're breaking into electronic store and running around with the new 65" LG OLED C7, then I got a problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    houston handled the hurricane like a boss. no looting. no riot.
                    There was looting. The liberal media didn't cover it because all the videos I saw were done by urbans.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      If you're breaking into supermarkets and taking food, that's acceptable, but if you're breaking into electronic store and running around with the new 65" LG OLED C7, then I got a problem with that.
                      I agree with this. I can understand hungry people. I can understand if you couldn't get food because stores are closed and looted bread, water and non perishables.

Comment

Working...
                      X