Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does "history" with somebody count with you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
    I have a real team of homies real G's real Men, so they will never ask me for some sucker shit, so when they ask something its real and I 100% got their back.

This circle dates back all the way to my early teens.

I know dudes who i'm tight with but they aint part of my team, for instance if they asked me for a job I'll say I cant but if one of my homies from the team asked me for a job Ill put them on with solid pay too. Reason being is cause I 100% know my homies who I consider part of the team I know will never ask me for a job or money unless they really really really need it.
    Props to you.

I've got a list of homies I'mma employ when I strike it big. Like the dude I mentioned in the OP, he and I compiled the list together.

So I can relate with the bold.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i find myself wishing death on bsceners more and more frequently. sign of the times, i guess. i legit want to see these guys dead.
      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      seriously...i would probably laugh a good 15mins if i heard he got hit by a bus
      Look you phaggot tranny Makavelli. You found a play friend. Look phaggot going up against me you need help. All these L's you are taking are adding up.

Look New England come test putting someone to death with me. Approach with caution.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        One time me and a friend were smoking a joint in a parking lot before we went into the mall.

A cop rolls up so he ate the joint. Problem was we were hot boxing the car.

He rolls down the window and a puff of smoke hits the cop right in the face. He immediately tells us to get out and searches the car (we only had the joint so there was nothing to be found)

He searches for like 15 minutes, finds nothing and at the end he was like 'you guys are smart. One of you ate it didn't you?'

We couldn't help but crack up laughing. The cop was even laughing with us too
        I don't smoke or anything, so I haven't had **** like that happen to me. Mainly because my friends do all their **** in the comfort of their own homes. They get baked at home, then go out.

Last time I was in a situation like that, I was still in school. There was a festival happening at my school, and despite numerous warnings by the teaching staff about kids not drinking and ****, my homies all got plastered in the car on the way to the school. Teachers then conducted a spontaneous search. Everyone ran, and I was the only sober mother****er there. A friend of mine was too drunk to even stand, so I threw him over my shoulder and ran like a mother****er. We got cornered, so I set him down, and was like "Pretend to be asleep! Don't talk! Don't open your eyes!"

The plan didn't work. He got found out and sent for alcoholism counceling and ****.

Teachers took one look at me and shrugged, before walking off. It was the worst kept secret that I didn't do ****, so they didn't even search me.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
          I don't smoke or anything, so I haven't had **** like that happen to me. Mainly because my friends do all their **** in the comfort of their own homes. They get baked at home, then go out.

Last time I was in a situation like that, I was still in school. There was a festival happening at my school, and despite numerous warnings by the teaching staff about kids not drinking and ****, my homies all got plastered in the car on the way to the school. Teachers then conducted a spontaneous search. Everyone ran, and I was the only sober mother****er there. A friend of mine was too drunk to even stand, so I threw him over my shoulder and ran like a mother****er. We got cornered, so I set him down, and was like "Pretend to be asleep! Don't talk! Don't open your eyes!"

The plan didn't work. He got found out and sent for alcoholism counceling and ****.

Teachers took one look at me and shrugged, before walking off. It was the worst kept secret that I didn't do ****, so they didn't even search me.
          damn they sent him to counseling? That sucks. Bet he had to pay for it also.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            damn they sent him to counseling? That sucks. Bet he had to pay for it also.

Didn't work at all.

If anything, he drank even more in some form of alcohol based protest.

Then crashed his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              Look you phaggot tranny Makavelli. You found a play friend. Look phaggot going up against me you need help. All these L's you are taking are adding up.

Look New England come test putting someone to death with me. Approach with caution.

no idea who you are, but i'll say the same thing i say to the rest of tyhem. you might be some big, bad guy who can take me. they're certainly out there. if you're not i'll tie you up in a neat little bow. you want to come to my area there are plenty of boxing gyms with a 20 foot ring. you should start by posting your picture to prove you are serious.

Comment

I only got like two friends IRL that I'd really go super above and beyond for... Luckily, I got a lot of brother's to fill that stupid "I'd do anything for __________" hole that I never knew I had til this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  no idea who you are, but i'll say the same thing i say to the rest of tyhem. you might be some big, bad guy who can take me. they're certainly out there. if you're not i'll tie you up in a neat little bow. you want to come to my area there are plenty of boxing gyms with a 20 foot ring. you should start by posting your picture to prove you are serious.
                  Now you acting like Larry with the post your picture thing dude. Anyways i dont know who the fuk you are either. But you quoted that phaggot tranny makavelli saying you wished me dead, and you dont expect me to reply.

I never made a threat to you but if you going to threaten someone, you better be willing to go to their area to commence violence. You said you wanted me dead and so I replied come to me and you can see if you can make that happen. We wont need a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    Now you acting like Larry with the post your picture thing dude. Anyways i dont know who the fuk you are either. But you quoted that phaggot tranny makavelli saying you wished me dead, and you dont expect me to reply.

I never made a threat to you but if you going to threaten someone, you better be willing to go to their area to commence violence. You said you wanted me dead and so I replied come to me and you can see if you can make that happen. We wont need a ring.

You really think you can stand up to this?? New England is a certified internet badass dude.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post

You really think you can stand up to this?? New England is a certified internet badass dude.
                      Well if he's a badass then he should be able to dust me up. I say bring it on. All I know is i heard the same about Makavelli but dude turned out to be a phaggot tranny and now he takes L's from me constantly.

I never knew who the fuk New England is until he quoted the tranny Makavelli by saying he wished me dead. If he wants to make threats like that then he can come my way and see if he can make it happen.

Im not backing down.

Comment

Working...
                      X