Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Biggest Fight of 2016. Who Will Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biggest Fight of 2016. Who Will Win?

Cast your votes here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=692906

Hillary Clinton.

Comment

Wrong section. It will be Hillary by 1st round KO. I'll be sleeping peacefully by 11 pm EST.

Comment

The loser will be the american public..

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Hillary Clinton.
          Go back to Univision.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Wrong section. It will be Hillary by 1st round KO. I'll be sleeping peacefully by 11 pm EST.
          1st round KO? Skills, we are in the championship rounds now, with only three days left. If anyone was KO'd that early in this election it was Bernie Sanders and we all know that he was cheated by the DNC.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          The loser will be the american public..
          Those sitting on the sidelines acting like they have it all figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
            Go back to Univision.

Go back to Donald Trump's nut sack.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
              Go back to Univision.

1st round KO? Skills, we are in the championship rounds now, with only three days left. If anyone was KO'd that early in this election it was Bernie Sanders and we all know that he was cheated by the DNC.

Those sitting on the sidelines acting like they have it all figured out.

I didn't say I was sitting on the sidelines... Just not a good selection of candidates... Both will be failures.. It's no secret around here who I'm voting for

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Go back to Donald Trump's nut sack.
                Pump your brakes, Chihuahua. You can leave peacefully, or you will be removed forcefully--it's up to you.

Comment

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary 4 prison

Drain the swamp

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I didn't say I was sitting on the sidelines... Just not a good selection of candidates... Both will be failures.. It's no secret around here who I'm voting for
                    I have no idea who you are voting for, SAA. I'm interested to know though, TBH.

I respect your stance on this issue, but there will never be a perfect candidate--never. In my estimation, it is imperative that we keep the Clintons out of the WH--it's that simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X