Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 152 Would Khan Beat CANELO? How Bout Bradley? Pacquaio? Would They beat Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same day weigh ins would solve all this ****. Boxers would be fighting in their proper weight classes. Being bigger than your opponent by 20+lbs is nothing to brag about.

Canelo is a bully and needs to be fighting his mandatory or some super middleweights somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Same day weigh ins would solve all this ****. Boxers would be fighting in their proper weight classes. Being bigger than your opponent by 20+lbs is nothing to brag about.

Canelo is a bully and needs to be fighting his mandatory or some super middleweights somewhere.
      How is he a bully?

Comment

They all get brutalized at 152 at the time Floyd fought him in 2013.
        That canelo had crap cardio, was still green and drained. Pac would have danced circles around that canelo all night long.

Now this 155 canelo is a different animal and would be too big and more experienced.

Comment

Canelo is really a super middleweight/ LHW

He may not be tall, but his wide/thick frame, muscle mass, and bone density makes him a big fighter

He's was around 180lbs in there against Khan.

There is no excuse to why he can't face his mandatory

Comment

It's hard to tell. I think now at age 25 he'd be drained trying to make 152. But back in 2013 it wasn't such a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
              That canelo had crap cardio, was still green and drained. Pac would have danced circles around that canelo all night long.

Now this 155 canelo is a different animal and would be too big and more experienced.
              Pac would have beaten that Canelo, i agree

152, weight drained, only re-hydrated to 165, he was green, a head hunter - swing and miss

Now with the 15lbs of new muscle mass, the experience, the brutal bodywork, the man strength, he beats any WW

I wouldnt even suggest Pac take this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                How is he a bully?
                By having so much advantage in weight over his opponents. I was saying I wouldn't mind having same day weigh ins when he fights these smaller guys (Pac, Floyd, Khan, etc.).

Comment

By having so much advantage in weight over his opponents. I was saying I wouldn't mind having same day weigh ins when he fights these smaller guys (Pac, Floyd, Khan, etc.).
                  Like who? Khan? Who else?

Who are these small guys he's picking on?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    It's hard to tell. I think now at age 25 he'd be drained trying to make 152. But back in 2013 it wasn't such a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                      Like who? Khan? Who else?

Who are these small guys he's picking on?
                      Floyd (it backfired), Cotto, Khan, and the next one, if he's not a full fledged, good middleweight. None of this 155 ****.

I see some encouraging signs from Canelo that he'll fight his mandatory next at the 160 limit. Kudos to him. I'm not some Canelo hater and I used to be a fan, until the Khan fight was announced.

Comment

Working...
                      X