No announcement yet.

How did evolution produce ****'s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did evolution produce ****'s

Like gaylords exist in the animal kingdom as well as in human society, so how does a non breeding creature pass on its genes when its DNA keeps going up the poop shoot, it doesnt make logical sense and yet here we see 2 gay Lions and im sure many of you are gay too.

I am looking for a serious answer in terms of how its possible. It happens so much to us and in nature that it probably isnt a mistake and it probably does have some evolutionary advantage

so you've given up tryin to get the poon and moved on to dick eh

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      so you've given up tryin to get the poon and moved on to dick eh
      what makes you think I could pull a bloke/

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        ****sexuality is non-existent in wild animals, however many species have shown bisexual behavior (even fruit flies).

Animals turn their affectations toward each other when the opposite sex is not available. Humans do this in prisons.

And sometimes weaker male creatures that the females refuse to mate with, end up with each other. But it's not their first choice.

It's just a release of sexual energy that was originally meant for reproduction.

I like the way you stated theory as fact
        Last edited by AlexKid; 10-05-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Dude what a shitty thread. How did evolution produce down syndrome or autism? Oh wait it didn't really. We're humans not robots, mistakes happen. Doesn't really matter tbh I don't know why threads about gays and **** come up all the time...

Comment

****sexuality is not a mistake. Apparently you are, because you developed with shít in the place of brains.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
              ****sexuality is not a mistake. Apparently you are, because you developed with shít in the place of brains.
              Although I fully support ****sexuality, gay marriage, tranny's, and whatever else, it is a mistake when looking at it from a biological standpoint. Does that make it wrong? No. Does that mean we need to somehow try to halt or get rid of ****sexuals? Absolutely not. Nothing wrong with it but it is a mistake from an unbiased viewpoint.

Comment

AlexKids avi doe

Comment

Dr. Hugo Strange produced the strain of parasitic DNA known as da phagz.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Like gaylords exist in the animal kingdom as well as in human society, so how does a non breeding creature pass on its genes when its DNA keeps going up the poop shoot, it doesnt make logical sense and yet here we see 2 gay Lions and im sure many of you are gay too.

I am looking for a serious answer in terms of how its possible. It happens so much to us and in nature that it probably isnt a mistake and it probably does have some evolutionary advantage
                    What gave it away? Yes, I guess I'm in the closet, so to speak.

Comment

Working...
                    X