No announcement yet.

The (Real Money) Boxing Bets Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    For starters, I don't care how much bigger Fury is, he has no business as a -600 favorite. And I will be on Cunningham +400, if for nothing more than what I believe is pure value.

That Bradley line is on the move. I think if you can still find him at an offshore book around -550, it's a good bet. Don't be afraid of a little chalk, when there's virtually 0 chance that he loses. No laying -800, though. Just play the decision prop.

I will 100% be on Froch to beat Kessler. I'm gonna wait around and hope that it moves down a little, but if waiting around costs me, I'll probably play Froch at anything -230ish or better. At first glance, I like the OVER 11.5 at -175 here, too. But I'm a little worried that Kessler's cut opens back up, and it gets stopped.

Share some thoughts, friends.
    Im not betting fury because i honestly dont know how that fight will go, Fury is too much a fav to bet any money on

The bradley fight is an easy bet on a bradley win, maybe even a bradley UD if the odds are good enough. I usual play no KO with bradley but im worried about Ruslans face getting messed up

The Kessler bet i wouldnt take the over just for the reason you stated

Comment

My biggest in recent memory was Litzau over Caba (posted it in a sports betting thread in the lounge).

Comment

Working...
      X