Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.... you know that shyt ain't right!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
    It depends on what for on this one. Some are bold and say it's for a beer. You ain't getting my change for some alcohol.

I'd give it to them anyway. with all the hardship they endure in life the least i could do is let them have a cold one on me. lol

Comment

• Not telling your family members about the family reunion, you know that shyt ain't right

Wait until your friend gets something to eat in the kitchen so you can go to a restaurant or fast food and not feel bad because you didn't wanna pay for them also, you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Comment

• Hahaha the Pulga knockoff jumpman stuff.

Only in Texas....................Chingo Bling has his own line of ostrich skin cowboy boots that have golden nike swish logos on them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Hahaha the Pulga knockoff jumpman stuff.

Only in Texas....................Chingo Bling has his own line of ostrich skin cowboy boots that have golden nike swish logos on them.
          Haha. Chingo gets a pass. That dude stays funny when on the radio station.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
            Haha. Chingo gets a pass. That dude stays funny when on the radio station.
            I told you I met him right?

lol at the livestock show about 10 years ago, he had his own booth set up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• You know that **** ain't right........

Comment

• accidentally knocking your mother in laws tooth brush in the toilet with the yellow water and putting it back without even rinsing it...you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  accidentally knocking your mother in laws tooth brush in the toilet with the yellow water and putting it back without even rinsing it...you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Comment

• damn this thread made me cry laughing.hahahahaha

Comment

• that **** is wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X