No announcement yet.

Borderlands 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borderlands 2

This comes out on Tuesday, might the game of the year.

Comment

Brand new to Boarderlands. Some give me a quick overview? What is it? Some kind of first person MMORPG on consoles?

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
        Brand new to Boarderlands. Some give me a quick overview? What is it? Some kind of first person MMORPG on consoles?
        It's a role playing multi player platform. I have part 1 & it's a game me & my girl have enjoyed together. The ending was lame, but the game play was great & the setting is sorta like Mad Max. Very good game, can't wait for part 2!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
          It's a first person shooter in an open world with RPG elements. You can either do missions yourself or co-op online. Extremely fun game, and this sequel looks to have taken everything awesome about the first and made it bigger and better.

Comment

I saw a trailer a few days ago, shit looks insane, and dare i say better than the first.

I was hooked on the first game, this looks like it could take my time up for sure.

Comment

I love this game. Me and my cousin passed the first game co-op, doing the same for the second. If you haven't played it, I recommend it. It is crazy fun, atleast for me.

Comment

IGN gave it a 9/10.

Comment

I was excited when I heard Borderlands 2 was coming out, even before I started playing the first one (I started Borderlands way late lol) but after playing Borderlands with my cousin, it's actually a boring game imo. I know a lot of people will disagree, but I was never into it. We've played a lot, but I still haven't gotten into it. So currently I'm enjoying Dragons Dogma and Sleeping Dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                    I was excited when I heard Borderlands 2 was coming out, even before I started playing the first one (I started Borderlands way late lol) but after playing Borderlands with my cousin, it's actually a boring game imo. I know a lot of people will disagree, but I was never into it. We've played a lot, but I still haven't gotten into it. So currently I'm enjoying Dragons Dogma and Sleeping Dogs.
                    It's your personal preference, noone should be able to disagree with what you like. What about sleeping dogs ? Im thinking of playing that, it looks pretty awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X