Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Sinaloa Hitmen executed Scarface Style on Camera!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Sinaloa Hitmen executed Scarface Style on Camera!!!!!

Dont know how to embed, if someone can do it....please do this is some gruesome **** so dont watch if your weak to gore...

http://www.mundonarco.com/2011/09/vi...na-sierra.html

EDIT: here is a pic of the two guys that are about to get it... so others who dont want to watch the gruesome vid can get a clue of whats going on in the vid....the rest you have to watch...

on another note, the guy on the left was living in the US for some time before he went to MX to avoid jail time..here is a felony picture of him...all of whats left...
    Last edited by Sox8055; 09-25-2011, 02:58 PM.

them *****s iz crazy

Comment

Man i aint ever watching tht kinda stuff again

Last time my m8 showed me 1 of those beheadings....I cldnt get the image out of my head for weeks....N wenever i thought of it i felt physically sick

Comment

Holy ****IN ****! I've seen some disturbing things but that one tops it.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          Man i aint ever watching tht kinda stuff again

Last time my m8 showed me 1 of those beheadings....I cldnt get the image out of my head for weeks....N wenever i thought of it i felt physically sick
          I have a strong stomach, but I did get a nightmare once of this **** and I woked up sweating...

Comment

now i cant eat

Comment

those guyz must have been on some H or coked d fok out....they took it like straight up men....no screaming, pleading or nerves at all...crazy..

Comment

that **** real????

Comment

That really was scarface style.

Comment

im good in spanish not perfect but good, i took it in HS and college. he said something about dont play with them and be good and dont snitch on noone.
                    this might sound stupid but they are real men. they did the crime now they pay the price without no begging and **** like some gangs of america

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                    those guyz must have been on some H or coked d fok out....they took it like straight up men....no screaming, pleading or nerves at all...crazy..

Comment

Working...
                    X