Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why wasnt Floyd demanding for extensive drug testing before a possible Manny fight ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because hes scared of pac and was scared of shane!!!!

Comment

It's because Mayweather Sr. was convinced Pac was on PEDs after the Pac-Hatton fight.

Or more likely, Sr. saw a fighter that night who would beat his son and couldn't accept it so deluded himself into believing Pac was on something.

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
        He has boxers in his own stable, Said Ouali, Jesse Vargas, etc. Since Floyd is sincere in his mission to clean up the sport of boxing, these fighters in his stable are subjected to OSDT every time they fight.

Oh wait, no they aren't.
        Do you have any idea how expensive that would be?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Do you have any idea how expensive that would be?
          LMAO, if that's the case, then he should drop the Money May monicker.

Instead of making it rain in the clubs, maybe he should spend it on OSTs for his fighters, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            because he genuinely believes he is on something. If not then Floyd will tip his hat to him and still have to fight him but he just wants to make sure that if he loses then its not to someone who may be a cheater. He would never forgive himself if that happened because he always suspected it. He just wants to know for sure
            but if it's 'easy work' why would he lose?

Comment

Originally posted by Thornton Melon View Post
              I have no idea whether or not Pacquiao is or has been on PED's, I would like to think not but with how everything is today you never know. Here is my beef though, Mayweather says that every fighter he faces from now on will do the random testing and that he wants to clean up the sport but why didnt he say this before the Pacquiao fight was right there? He wasnt talking about Pac being on PED's after Pacquiao beat ODLH or Hatton? To me that made him look like he was scared. Which i dont believe he is but why else would he come out and start acting like he was some great sportsman that wants to clean up the sport?
              Well the same can be said about Pacquiao for not asking everyone who's overweight to pay 10 mill per pound they're over the weight limit.
              Look man if looks to good to be true people are going to ask questions. Being a personal trainer, I know personally it's hard to gain 40lbs of muscle at the age of 30 and improve the way he has without some good supplements.

Comment

the only way floyd gets press is in connection to manny or criminal activity

why don't the fighters under mayweather promotions do ost for blood and urine?
                why don't the golden shower fighters do ost for blood and urine?
                why did the blood testing for mayweather and mosley end nearly three weeks before the fight?

chop chop corley said it best after the pacquiao-mosley fight "truth is, mayweather don't want none of the pacman, that's the truth".

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                  the only way floyd gets press is in connection to manny or criminal activity

why don't the fighters under mayweather promotions do ost for blood and urine?
                  why don't the golden shower fighters do ost for blood and urine?
                  why did the blood testing for mayweather and mosley end nearly three weeks before the fight?

chop chop corley said it best after the pacquiao-mosley fight "truth is, mayweather don't want none of the pacman, that's the truth".
                  I can see if Corley said that after Oscar or Hatton. The Mosley fight he looked like pure ****

Comment

Originally posted by JHAVIS View Post
                    I can see if Corley said that after Oscar or Hatton. The Mosley fight he looked like pure ****
                    Looked like pure **** yet he won every single round and had Mosely scared to death to throw a punch in fear that Pac might put him to sleep after feeling his power in the 3rd round where he had Mosley laying on the floor looking like he was waiting for his lover to enter the room. LOL.

Go wash your hair.

Comment

Officially accept the test manny and you got a fight !!

Comment

Working...
                      X