• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _PlaT_NuM_ View Post
    You are black right?
    Plat do you really need to ask that G!

lol

Im from Portmore and i now live in the UK but with peeps like 2 tough aka Bink he cant seem to get his head around that
    and unlike Lennox Lewis im actually born in JA....

And why as it gotta be a white man acting black why cant it be an asian or a Turk an arab a Pinoy why is it always a white man!!

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      Plat do you really need to ask that G!

lol

Im from Portmore and i now live in the UK but with peeps like 2 tough aka Bink he cant seem to get his head around that
      and unlike Lennox Lewis im actually born in JA....

And why as it gotta be a white man acting black why cant it be an asian or a Turk an arab a Pinoy why is it always a white man!!

hehe
      I already knew lol i thought i would just make sure.

Comment

I already knew lol i thought i would just make sure.
        Bruv its nothing new..
        Im just waiting for the Racial Pm's i recieved from 2tough last time calling me a dirty black this and that which lead to his first ban....

Back on topic the Lacy/Jones fight may be shown on the new espn uk channel

Comment

Bruv its nothing new..
          Im just waiting for the Racial Pm's i recieved from 2tough last time calling me a dirty black this and that which lead to his first ban....

Good **** but i'm not subscribing just for that one fight. if they get bunce on there and some other big fights to come i'll defo buy it

Comment

Bruv its nothing new..

if you were that tough then you would not have bitched and reported.. and no this isnt 2Tough..

Comment

Good **** but i'm not subscribing just for that one fight. if they get bunce on there and some other big fights to come i'll defo buy it
              Yeh but if you have Virgin G this month is free
              and if you have the xl package its free period..

I hear ya though..So far the UFC as been signed lets hope the Boxing makes it on there like how setanta use to drop it...

Comment

Originally posted by bink_it View Post
                if you were that tough then you would not have bitched and reported.. and no this isnt 2Tough..
                Quit your crying slag.

Comment

What is it with people on this forum bringing race or religion into boxing.

FFS give it rest, ****ing liberals can cry as soon as anyone says anything, leave the black & white **** out of it. A **** is a ****, no matter what race he is.

I'll be suprised if EPSN pick this fight or any up, ive read no where that they will. So for now don't build your hopes up.

Comment

ESPN UK are already showing Boxing, they are showing the Friday night fights on a delayed basis, last nights is on this afternoon. But I doubt they'll show the Jones fight.

Comment

No where in england will show this fight, just gotta hope someone uploads it Sunday morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X