Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benn and Eubank draw over £150,000 in two days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should invite James Toney to talk with them also.

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
      They should invite James Toney to talk with them also.
      James Toney??

Comment

Eubank couldn’t handle Toney verbally nor physically.

Comment

They were scheduled to fight each other for an alphabet strap at cruiser about 5 years ago but after Chris had set up training camp Toney pulled out.

Benn really did despise Chris and still does underneath, it wouldnt take much to set these two off at one of these shows given the right question.

They did a stupid tv programme a few years ago where they trained and lived like gladiators competeing against each other and Nigel was so competetive, I think he just wanted to beat Chris at whatever he could, Chris whined the whole time and argued with the idiot trainers dressed like Roman generals, he said something like "I was a real warrior these guys are just pretending who do they think they are talking to", then they had to run a circuit carrying a weight in each hand and while Nigel ran like fuuck, Chris hobbled around complaining, at the end they had a fight with some sort of jousting sticks which Nigel wan, Chris just whined again.

Chris is layed back and lazy but when they were sat at dinner they were asked about their matches where Nigel reluctantly spoke about how Chris beat him in their first match, Chris butted in with "ill have to stop you there Nigel, I didnt just beat you, I beat you to whithin inches of your life!!" Nigel did not like it and you could see he was piissed off, later Chris started again and they shoved each other so Chris squared up to Nigel and got in his old posing routine right in front of him, it was hilarious.

Chris is the protagonist of their arguing and still seems to want a fight but doesnt want to work for it

Comment

Thats what people said about Roy Jones...

Comment

Originally posted by rossle View Post
              They were scheduled to fight each other for an alphabet strap at cruiser about 5 years ago but after Chris had set up training camp Toney pulled out.

Benn really did despise Chris and still does underneath, it wouldnt take much to set these two off at one of these shows given the right question.

They did a stupid tv programme a few years ago where they trained and lived like gladiators competeing against each other and Nigel was so competetive, I think he just wanted to beat Chris at whatever he could, Chris whined the whole time and argued with the idiot trainers dressed like Roman generals, he said something like "I was a real warrior these guys are just pretending who do they think they are talking to", then they had to run a circuit carrying a weight in each hand and while Nigel ran like fuuck, Chris hobbled around complaining, at the end they had a fight with some sort of jousting sticks which Nigel wan, Chris just whined again.

Chris is layed back and lazy but when they were sat at dinner they were asked about their matches where Nigel reluctantly spoke about how Chris beat him in their first match, Chris butted in with "ill have to stop you there Nigel, I didnt just beat you, I beat you to whithin inches of your life!!" Nigel did not like it and you could see he was piissed off, later Chris started again and they shoved each other so Chris squared up to Nigel and got in his old posing routine right in front of him, it was hilarious.

Chris is the protagonist of their arguing and still seems to want a fight but doesnt want to work for it

I remember that show. It was a bit daft, i remember all the Roman actors had stage names and gave Nigel and Chris stage names too. Chris called Nigel by his roman name all the time, it was really cheesy.

Very competitive they became aswell.

I think Nigel is very plain speaking and modest, but also very short tempered and very easily agitated.

Whilst Chris is very pompous and grandiose, i think he's very stubborn also - mainly because he thinks he is always right or "simply the best!"

These two people were not a very good combination, definate personality clashes.

I think that Nigel gave the olive branch when he found religion, he's now a preacher somewhere in Spain i think.

Comment

Originally posted by rossle View Post
                WTF???????

Comment

i suppose eubank needs all the money he can get these days

Comment

Yeah spose

Comment

This is the most ****ing stale thread i've ever witnessed... Global Boxing Scene has not moved for hours upon hours, its depressing seeing this thread here with the same post for days on end. Does nobody care anymore!?! NOBODY! WAHH!

Comment

Working...
                      X