No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    WRONG AGAIN .... TWICE!!!!! SPIN MEISTER!!!!

1) Are you saying that it is NOT possible to have an unsuitable sample?

Then answer this: Why even have the instructions?

2) If the DCO determines for exceptional circumstance that they must STOP the testing procedure then a partial remains a partial sample!!!!

3) Like usual, DEFLECTO, YOU are trying to cover your tracks!!! Not impressed!!!

4) The LAB will test it? That is your other come back?

Man, you keep on flunking out .... BADLY!!!!

1. Exceptional circumstances FOR LOGISTICAL REASONS. You still are too stupid to understand what that means

2. So not only was the sample contaminated, but there were no more containers at the point that he provided the first partial sample?? Dude. This is becoming the funniest shlt I’ve ever heard. Keep telling us more!

3. Actually, my original statement was that the SPG is checked BY TWO SEPARATE EN******. It was only your deflection that led us to only discussing the DCO checking it. Ain’t that right, deflecto?

4. No idiot. They stated they got a full sample. That means you struck out, but not only that, it shows how much of a desperate idiot you are!

Waiting for you to admit you were wrong. Oh, and kindly admit you were wrong about the DCO not being required to get the specific gravity, unless you can prove there were no suitable containers AND ONLY A PARTIAL CONTAMINATED SAMPLE!!!

By the way, I’d also accept perma ban bet on the DCO being required to get the specific gravity. Let’s see if your contaminated sample theory holds up to scrutiny Good luck when I can find a bunch of quotes saying this explicitly, and you’d have to prove a sample is contaminated and no more containers are available. Lmaooooooo
    Last edited by travestyny; 11-21-2017, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Dude, you dodged out on the last one. We do perma ban now. Stop being a bltch.

You are deflecting from your “he manipulated info to get TUES” and now trying to prove that you can read my mind about what I thought when I read something. That alone should be reason enough for a perma ban!

Man, this is a new one.

You thought one thing but wrote something else.

WOW!

Comment

For a guy that likes to play word games, you sound very desperate!

YOU ARE WRONG!!!

Take your lumps and run along!

Lmaooooo. YOU ARE BlTCHING OUT!!! THIS IS LIKE OUR CHALLENGE!!! YOU WANTED TO CHALLENGE ME BASED UPON CHANGING THE TOPIC...I STILL AGREED. YOU ARE NOW BlTCHING OUT!!!

LMAOOOO. THANKS FOR PLAYING, you lil CHUMP!

Comment

Man, this is a new one.

You thought one thing but wrote something else.

WOW!

I did? I wrote exactly what I meant. You just posted what I said, dumbass. Are you going to now pretend “via injections” is not there, dumbass!!!!

Stop lying and accept the challenge you little twat!! IT WAS YOUR CHALLENGE!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 11-21-2017, 02:03 AM.

Comment

WRONG AGAIN .... TWICE!!!!! SPIN MEISTER!!!!

1) Are you saying that it is NOT possible to have an unsuitable sample?

Then answer this: Why even have the instructions?

2) If the DCO determines for exceptional circumstance that they must STOP the testing procedure then a partial remains a partial sample!!!!

3) Like usual, DEFLECTO, YOU are trying to cover your tracks!!! Not impressed!!!

4) The LAB will test it? That is your other come back?

Man, you keep on flunking out .... BADLY!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            1. Exceptional circumstances FOR LOGISTICAL REASONS. You still are too stupid to understand what that means

2. So not only was the sample contaminated, but there were no more containers at the point that he provided the first partial sample?? Dude. This is becoming the funniest shlt I’ve ever heard. Keep telling us more!

3. Actually, my original statement was that the SPG is checked BY TWO SEPARATE EN******. It was only your deflection that led us to only discussing the DCO checking it. Ain’t that right, deflecto?

4. No idiot. They stated they got a full sample. That means you struck out, but not only that, it shows how much of a desperate idiot you are!

Waiting for you to admit you were wrong. Oh, and kindly admit you were wrong about the DCO not being required to get the specific gravity, unless you can prove there were no suitable containers AND ONLY A PARTIAL CONTAMINATED SAMPLE!!!

By the way, I’d also accept perma ban bet on the DCO being required to get the specific gravity. Let’s see if your contaminated sample theory holds up to scrutiny Good luck when I can find a bunch of quotes saying this explicitly, and you’d have to prove a sample is contaminated and no more containers are available. Lmaooooooo

I see that you went back to your "comfortable" place ... DEFLECTO

What you wrote does not mean that what I wrote cannot occur. They are part of the guidelines and that you are struggling with!!!

and the most laughable part is YOU saying what you wrote. You are bringing up that "The DCO MUST do ...." and all I'm doing is telling you that YOU ARE WRONG. There are certain scenarios where the DCO does NOT have to do what you think!!!

You have been struggling for 2+ years to come up with a reasonable explanation as to how Floyd was "extremely dehydrated" to the point that he required a BS RETRO TUE. Your scenarios were head scratchers, for sure.

Travesynty's examples:
            "On the day of the weigh-in, Floyd went for a long crazy ass marathon type jog and it drained him.

He did that even though he made weight easily(Floyd admits) and that Floyd contradicts Travestyny (relax on my final days and go to the gym a little bit to stay sharp)"

or

"Floyd had diarrhea" Even though Floyd never brings this up as an excuse. In fact, they state, "It was just for hydration" As to say, no biggie. He got the IV because he was dehydrated and requested for an IV

To accentuate their point: Ellerbe says "It's nothing out of the ordinary".

Meaning, it was NOT an exceptional circumstance!!!

But it must be just you DEFLECTING because you struggle with saying that YOU WERE WRONG!!!

BUT of course, you were WRONG!!!

Comment

Lmaooooo. YOU ARE BlTCHING OUT!!! THIS IS LIKE OUR CHALLENGE!!! YOU WANTED TO CHALLENGE ME BASED UPON CHANGING THE TOPIC...I STILL AGREED. YOU ARE NOW BlTCHING OUT!!!

LMAOOOO. THANKS FOR PLAYING, you lil CHUMP!
              Originally posted by travestyny View Post

I did? I wrote exactly what I meant. You just posted what I said, dumbass. Are you going to now pretend “via injections” is not there, dumbass!!!!

Stop lying and accept the challenge you little twat!! IT WAS YOUR CHALLENGE!!!!!

Again, Stop it with the word games. That is what you did the last time. You did it all the way to your final posts!!!

read this
              The relevant WADA guidance document provided the following explanation of the
              terms “intravenous infusion” and “intravenous injection” –
              By definition, an IV infusion is the supply of fluids or other liquid substrates via the insertion of a specialized needle into a vein and infusing fluids at a
              predetermined rate from a reservoir usually situated above the level of the body. An intravenous injection is the supply of fluid or medication by means of a syringe with a standard or butterfly needle, directly into a vein.
              Infusions or injections are permitted if the infused/injected substance is not
              on the Prohibited List, the volume of intravenous fluid administered does not exceed 50 mL per 6-hour period.

In the document, did USADA believe that the IV infusion exceeded the WADA 50 mL limit per 6-hour period?

I said yes!

You are saying no.

Like I said, no word games. That's lame!

Comment

I see that you went back to your "comfortable" place ... DEFLECTO

What you wrote does not mean that what I wrote cannot occur. They are part of the guidelines and that you are struggling with!!!

and the most laughable part is YOU saying what you wrote. You are bringing up that "The DCO MUST do ...." and all I'm doing is telling you that YOU ARE WRONG. There are certain scenarios where the DCO does NOT have to do what you think!!!

You have been struggling for 2+ years to come up with a reasonable explanation as to how Floyd was "extremely dehydrated" to the point that he required a BS RETRO TUE. Your scenarios were head scratchers, for sure.

Travesynty's examples:
                "On the day of the weigh-in, Floyd went for a long crazy ass marathon type jog and it drained him.

He did that even though he made weight easily(Floyd admits) and that Floyd contradicts Travestyny (relax on my final days and go to the gym a little bit to stay sharp)"

or

"Floyd had diarrhea" Even though Floyd never brings this up as an excuse. In fact, they state, "It was just for hydration" As to say, no biggie. He got the IV because he was dehydrated and requested for an IV

To accentuate their point: Ellerbe says "It's nothing out of the ordinary".

Meaning, it was NOT an exceptional circumstance!!!

But it must be just you DEFLECTING because you struggle with saying that YOU WERE WRONG!!!

BUT of course, you were WRONG!!!

You are wrong idiot. Once again, THE DCO IS REQUIRED TO TAKE THE SPECIFIC GRAVITY!!!

We went thru this before. Men in South Korea are REQUIRED to serve in the military. If someone is deemed unfit and therefore doesn’t go, does that make it less of a requirement?

You ducked that.

Your example is beyond idiotic you moron. YOUR QUOTATION IS FOR A CONTAMINATED SAMPLE YOU DUCKING DEFLECTING BUTTHURT BlTCH!!!! Why the **** would you be talking about a contaminated partial sample when you know he gave two partial samples to make it a full sample???? Lmao. DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU, you moron. And you already know THEY STAY UNTIL THEY GET A SUITABLE SAMPLE.

You're living in a fairytale world if you believe an athlete gives a partial sample that happens to be contaminated, and then there are suddenly no uncontaminated vessels left to urine in unless the athlete is HELD TO BE IN VIOLATION or THE ANTI-DOPING ORGANIZATION IS FOUND TO BE INCOMPETENT BY WADA!!!! LET ME REMIND YOU THAT ALL OF THIS WOULD HAVE TO BE RECORDED BY THE DCO, SENT TO WADA, UPLOADED TO ADAMS, AND SENT TO THE LABS. . I'm tired of kicking the shlt out of you because everyone can see now what a shlt poster you are!

ONLY YOU WOULD STATE THAT MAYWEATHER GAVE A PARTIAL SAMPLE, CONTAMINATED IT IN FRONT OF THE DCO, CONTAMINATED ALL OF THE VESSELS SO THAT HE HAD NO MORE VESSELS TO PUT THE URINE IN, AND THUS WAS ONLY TESTED ON A CONTAMINATED PARTIAL SAMPLE.

YOU ARE BY FAR THE BIGGEST IDIOT AROUND. THANKS FOR EMBARRASSING YOURSELF YET AGAIN. I KNEW YOU WOULDNT LET ME DOWN. AND THATS WHY YOU AVOIDED GIVING ME THAT LINK ISNT IT???? LMAOOOO. YOU LEFT OUT THE PART ABOUT REQUIRING ANOTHER SAMPLE AS WELL!!!!!!! YOU’RE A PIECE OF SHlT AND DID EXACTLY WHAT DOSUMPTHIN SAID YOU WOULD DO. LMAOOOOO!!!!!

COME ON. TELL US THAT THERE WAS NO SPG TAKEN BECAUSE HE GAVE A CONTAMINATED SAMPLE AND THEN THREW ALL OF THE CONTAINERS ON THE GROUND, THIS WAS NOTED BY THE DCO AND SENT TO USADA, WADA, AND THE LABS!!!! THAT'S A GOOD THEORY!!!

COME ON. TELL US THIS IS YOUR THEORY. I WANT TO PUT IT IN MY SIG!

Last edited by travestyny; 11-21-2017, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Again, Stop it with the word games. That is what you did the last time. You did it all the way to your final posts!!!

read this

In the document, did USADA believe that the IV infusion exceeded the WADA 50 mL limit per 6-hour period?

I said yes!

You are saying no.

Like I said, no word games. That's lame!

LMAOOOOO. WHEN DID I SAY NO. QUOTE ME.

IF YOU THINK I SAID NO, WHY WONT YOU ACCEPT YOUR OWN CHALLENGE???

YOU EMBARRASSED YOURSELF AND YOU WONT STEP UP BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG. HOW THE **** CAN YOU BE SO STUPID TO SAY HE MANIPULATED TUES BUT YOU CHALLENGE ME ABOUT HIM NOT APPLYING FOR TUES, YOU MORON!!!!!!! And then you won't even accept your own challenge!!!!!

BY THE WAY...THAT IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF DEFLECTION!!!!

Dude, this is becoming a crime scene. ADP02 getting outlined with chalk. Just walk away. It's over!

Last edited by travestyny; 11-21-2017, 07:05 AM.

Comment

OH? I AM WRONG? TELL WADA THAT THEY ARE WRONG ABOUT THEIR OWN RULES, ADP02

The DCO is required to measure the sample’s specific gravity. If it does not meet certain requirements, you will be asked to provide another sample
                    https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau...-2015-code.pdf
                    UNLESS REQUIRED HAS A DIFFERENT MEANING TODAY THAN IT HAD YESTERDAY, I THINK THIS MEANS THAT YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!

Killed you with one line. Now Let's hear you tell WADA they are wrong ABOUT THE WADA CODE!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 11-21-2017, 07:08 AM.

Comment

LMAOOOOO. WHEN DID I SAY NO. QUOTE ME.

IF YOU THINK I SAID NO, WHY WONT YOU ACCEPT YOUR OWN CHALLENGE???

YOU EMBARRASSED YOURSELF AND YOU WONT STEP UP BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG. HOW THE **** CAN YOU BE SO STUPID TO SAY HE MANIPULATED TUES BUT YOU CHALLENGE ME ABOUT HIM NOT APPLYING FOR TUES, YOU MORON!!!!!!! And then you won't even accept your own challenge!!!!!

BY THE WAY...THAT IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF DEFLECTION!!!!

Dude, this is becoming a crime scene. ADP02 getting outlined with chalk. Just walk away. It's over!

Dann ADP02 GETTING CLOWED.

I CANT STOP LAUGHING.
                      Dead.

Damn.

Let me slap him up now....

"If the DCO agrees with the Athlete that there are no collection vessels suitable
                      for use, the DCO should contact the Anti-Doping Organization (ADO)
                      immediately to determine the next steps. The sample collection session should
                      not be terminated
                      , as a sample collection kit bottle could be used as a collection
                      vessel.
                      "

"If the doping control equipment and administration forms do not meet the specifications as
                      listed above, the DCO shall report it to the ADO who shall arrange for the relevant
                      equipment and forms to be provided
                      ."

Lol.

Didnt this idiot ADP02 claim the DCO ran out of cups??????

Lmao.

This is exactly what I'm talking about m. These are links/articles that ADP02 HAS PROVIDED. He processes partial information, just enough to support his conspiracy theory, then ignores everything else.

Then goes and spams the forum for 2 years and never takes any responsibility. Smh.

ADP02 is a Clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X