No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Read below. All partial samples are to be done that way!!!!

You got another one WRONG!!!!
    WHO THE **** SAID THEY PERFORM IT ON PARTIAL SAMPLES IDIOT??? LMAOOOO.

PARTIAL SAMPLES BECOME FULL SAMPLES YOU DOPEHEAD!!! Lmaoooooooo.

TELL US HOW FLOYD CONTAMINATED HIS SAMPLE IN FRONT OF THE DCO. LET’s HEAR THAT SHlT!!!
    Last edited by travestyny; 11-21-2017, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• The best part of this debate is that Manny would have fought floyd again and again win or lose. But floyd is just weird like that. Nothing smooth vs manny. This is the part of boxing that lost me. Not sure if floyd game plan really cleaned up the sport, he was trying to champion this proving a point vs manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Oh, I didn’t understand what was going on? Lmaooo.

Last I checked, I accepted YOUR challenge. You have yet to accept...

YOUR CHALLENGE

Or...

MY CHALLENGE, WHICH WAS ON THE TOPIC THAT YOU DONT WANA DISCUSS ANYMORE. YOU KNOW. THAT SALAZAR MANIPULATED INFO TO GET TUES.

I ACCEPTED BOTH. WHAT ABOUT YOU?
        Lets do this one at a time:
        We still have to formulate the question for this one. You like to play word games and that is not what this is about.

Hmmmm, wait a second.
        I'm just remembering the last fiasco. I wanted out of that stupidity. I cannot see this being any different.

Perhaps, lets do this. Have them come here and read:

You post your evidence showing that the infusion was < 50ml and

I will post why I think it was > 50ml

They decide ....

Comment

Lets do this one at a time:
          We still have to formulate the question for this one. You like to play word games and that is not what this is about.

Hmmmm, wait a second.
          I'm just remembering the last fiasco. I wanted out of that stupidity. I cannot see this being any different.

Perhaps, lets do this. Have them come here and read:

You post your evidence showing that the infusion was < 50ml and

I will post why I think it was > 50ml

They decide ....

Sure. Perma Ban bet!!! You down?!

And get it right! Injections!!! InjectionSSSS.

And no bltching out like you bltches out on my points. You get proven wrong, you leave forever
          Last edited by travestyny; 11-21-2017, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Dude, you’re a piece of shlt. This is for a contaminated or non-conforming sample, and it says another sample must be given. See how much bullshlt you pull out of your ass.

Your desperation is laughable. Get the **** out of here with that bullshlt!!!

Even a contaminated sample will go to the lab for testing, and yes, they will check the specific gravity in the lab. You are a clown!!!

Now Floyd pissed in front of the DCO, then contaminated the sample, and the DCO fills out a form that is sent to the lab and WADA that says the urine was contaminated by Floyd? Unbelievable...in so many ways
            Idioto!!!

This applies to ALL partial samples!!!!

Comment

WHO THE **** SAID THEY PERFORM IT ON PARTIAL SAMPLES IDIOT??? LMAOOOO.

PARTIAL SAMPLES BECOME FULL SAMPLES YOU DOPEHEAD!!! Lmaoooooooo.

TELL US HOW FLOYD CONTAMINATED HIS SAMPLE IN FRONT OF THE DCO. LET’s HEAR THAT SHlT!!!
              WRONG AGAIN .... TWICE!!!!! SPIN MEISTER!!!!

1) Are you saying that it is NOT possible to have an unsuitable sample?

Then answer this: Why even have the instructions?

2) If the DCO determines for exceptional circumstance that they must STOP the testing procedure then a partial remains a partial sample!!!!

3) Like usual, DEFLECTO, YOU are trying to cover your tracks!!! Not impressed!!!

4) The LAB will test it? That is your other come back?

Man, you keep on flunking out .... BADLY!!!!

Comment

Sure. Perma Ban bet!!! You down?!

And get it right! Injections!!! InjectionSSSS.

And no bltching out like you bltches out on my points. You get proven wrong, you leave forever

Sorry bud. Like I said, no word games ...

and no perma ban. For something this trivial? That is dumb!

Comment

Idioto!!!

This applies to ALL partial samples!!!!

Idioto. You do realize that partial samples become full samples, right. Don’t play dumb. You have stated this before you squirming little f@g. I know you know the rule you little bltch.

Now are you going to explain why you are posting about contaminated samples?

Comment

Sorry bud. Like I said, no word games ...

and no perma ban. For something this trivial? That is dumb!
                    Dude, you dodged out on the last one. We do perma ban now. Stop being a bltch.

You are deflecting from your “he manipulated info to get TUES” and now trying to prove that you can read my mind about what I thought when I read something. That alone should be reason enough for a perma ban!

Comment

Idioto. You do realize that partial samples become full samples, right. Don’t play dumb. You have stated this before you squirming little f@g. I know you know the rule you little bltch.

Now are you going to explain why you are posting about contaminated samples?
                      For a guy that likes to play word games, you sound very desperate!

YOU ARE WRONG!!!

Take your lumps and run along!

Comment

Working...
                      X